Friday, August 12, 2016

Summer Bucket List | car wash

Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | car wash
I added washing the car to our summer bucket list because it seemed like something that would be completely up Aria's alley. Just good ol' fun. Something simple. And, it was a hit. She was bouncing around the car, making up songs about washing the car, and getting soaked in the process. She loved it so much she said that she and daddy needed to do it once a week. Fine by me!
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | car wash
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | car washSweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | car wash
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | car wash
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | car wash

Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | car wash
Check out the rest of our Summer Bucket List:
 

14 comments:

  1. Car washes with Daddy are so fun. I love her laying on the top of the car. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at her posing again! And her on the roof! Hahaha. It's funny how something I hated doing as a kid she loves. But I guess what's not to love??? Great for a hot day too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo sweet! It has been a long time since cleaning a car has been fun for me! That is why I love seeing kids doing things like this and seeing them be carefree with no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just having a blasty! She can come wash my car any day! :)

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun! Added perk of a clean car too! Bonus points for that one friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I love that she was on top of the car!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! That picture of her on top of the car is awesome! Looks like she had a great time, and bonus, you got a clean car! I know Scott is looking forward to Reese helping him wash cars in the near future. I love how kids like the simple things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! She can come do mine next! I loathe washing the car (inside or out).

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fun! I love the photo of her on top of the car. Get it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness the picture of her on the roof of the car, priceless! Yes definitely a weekly event, does she want to come wash mine too?

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUCH a big helper! I love that picture of her on the roof of the car. lol. And also how many times did Chris get slammed with the hose? There's one where it looks like she's totally getting him but he seems totally calm so maybe you caught him right before haha! That girl sure knows how to use a hose!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's the best helper! Ez used to love this but now we don't really have a driveway to wash our car in. This also reminds me that there's a mystery sticky substance on the windshield and I'm probably two months overdue for a wash ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.