Wednesday, August 31, 2016

27 Weeks (Baby #2)

Sweet Turtle Soup - 27 Weeks (Baby #2)

How far along - 27 weeks, due November 30th.

Gender - A little gentleman.

Cravings - Ice water and toast with strawberry jam.

Aversions - Warm water and things that give me heartburn.

Best moment - Having a solid night of sleep the other day. I've been extra restless lately.

Looking forward to - September. Autumn starts in September! At least on the calendar but I have my fingers crossed for cooler days soon. Or at the very least cooler mornings.

Miss anything - Energy, definitely energy.

Movement - Lots. Sometimes it is super low. But, it is my fave when I can see waves across my stomach. Nobody else has felt him still.

Other pregnancy symptoms - So tired. Way too many headaches. Back aches, but not as awful as a few weeks ago. I can't breathe when I bend over. Restless nights. Heartburn still just about every single night, blah.

Aria's thoughts - I mentioned that baby brother can hear her when she talks, so she pushed her face into my stomach and said "hi tiny baby". Then she asked if she could hear him, and I said it doesn't work so well the other way around but she would hear him plenty when he gets on the outside.

She got really annoyed during family hug the other night. I said ouch too tight you are hurting my back to Chris, but she must have thought I meant hurting the baby. She pushed everybody apart and then hugged my tummy.

16 comments:

  1. Time is just flying by! I can't believe it so I'm sure you're like whaaa??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeekkkk! It's crazy how fast time is flying by. Hi tiny baby. So stinking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeekkkk! It's crazy how fast time is flying by. Hi tiny baby. So stinking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo for the solid night of sleep. I hope that continues for a while for you.
    Toast with strawberry jam sounds so good right about now. It's entirely too hot to want to cook anything, and that sounds perfect.
    LOL! I can just picture Aria putting her face to your tummy and telling the baby hi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how crazy about baby brother Aria already is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if it's a boy pregnancy thing but I had complete insomnia at night when i was pregnant with Grayson. Didn't have it all with Elin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aria is the sweetest big sister already!! She's gonna be so great! You are getting so close! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aria is already protecting her lil brother. Man, she is gonna be such a great big sister.

    Sorry about all the discomfort you're having though, that sucks but you are getting closer & closer with everyday to semi-comfort. Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How?! How are you already 27 weeks?! Is this pregnancy flying by for you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Almost in the single digit count down lady! Woo hoo! :) Aria is just the cutest, I hope she loves baby brother as much on the outside as when he is on the inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so adorable with you bump, Courtney! I almost feel like the baby knows when there's an audience and never moves when there is haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Hi tiny baby"!!! Love that so much. Aria is going to be such a big sister and 2nd little mommy to that boy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a week behind you and also expecting a little mister.
    Time seems to be going quickly and soooo slowly at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't believe you are entering the third trimester! I'm sure you are more than ready for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww that last part is sweet.
    seeing our eldest react around their new sibling is always so interesting and often so unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't know how I missed this update, but Aria is so cute! She's going to be so protective over her baby brother. They're going to have a really good age gap too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.