Tuesday, August 9, 2016

24 Weeks (Baby #2)

Sweet Turtle Soup - 24 weeks with baby #2

How far along - 24 weeks, due November 30th.

Gender - A little gentleman.

Cravings - Fruit and chocolate cake.

Aversions - Nothing.

Best moment - Getting some rain and a little break from the miserable heat. Aria loves to play in it, I love to listen to it, and the plants are grateful for it I'm sure.

Looking forward to - The end of summer. I've got my fingers crossed for a less sweaty fall and winter this year.

Miss anything - Not having to go to my Dr's office every single Friday for a shot in the rear. It's a downright depressing way to end the week.

Movement - Tons. And still nobody else has felt it.

Other pregnancy symptoms - The sciatic pain has been moderately better this week, woo hoo. I seem to flip flop between sleeping like the dead and tossing and turning the entire night. Heartburn, we had pizza and it nearly killed me. And, I get lightheaded when I'm on my feet for too long - such as making lunch or walking around Target.

Aria's thoughts - She has said she loves the baby a time or two. I promptly melt into a puddle.

She really chats about him all the time. Asking if he likes eating what I'm eating, and if the baby is making me tired, and if he was dancing to her music, etc. She's always bringing him up, and I love it. She also likes to tell strangers that we are going to have a baby and it is a boy baby. It must be her conversational fall back.

13 comments:

  1. Oh man! Hopefully soon they'll believe he's really moving around in there. I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so tough being pregnant through the summer heat! At least fall is almost on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the WORST sciatic pain with Mila. It hasn't hit me yet this time, but I'm sure it's coming. Glad it's feeling a little better for you. Aria melts my heart - she's going to be a great big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like things are going well with the baby boy & I really do love to read Aria's thoughts. They are so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad the pain has let up a bit! That's awesome that little baby boy has been moving a bunch; I wonder what Aria will think when she feels him move for the first time :) Being pregnant in the summer heat is never fun, so hopefully you're staying cool in the a/c and having lots of refreshing drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the private shows of feeling the baby are my favorite, like a secret hehe. You are looking so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable! It will be so fun when they are able to feel the kicks as well. I know Aria will love it and can't wait to hear what she says about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy moly, six months already?! Time is flying!!!
    No Aria photo bomb this week?
    I LOVE that she says she loves her little brother. Goodness, I bet that melts your heart each and every time. Just wait until he's hear and she kisses his head. Gah! I might cry just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've probably said this before but I have no idea how anyone is pregnant in Florida in the summer. Nope.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How are you 24 weeks already!!? That shot does. It sound like fun. Stay cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never had to deal with sciatic pain but I've heard it's horrible so I'm glad yours is getting better. Nothing is worse than feeling bad physically while pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad that you got some relief this week on the sciatic pain, man I can't even imagine. I was lucky and didn't really have to deal with that. Aria is so cute always mentioning baby brother :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.