Monday, August 15, 2016

$10 at Target - August

Welcome to this month's $10 at Target challenge! It's simple enough to join in - take yourself to Target with 10 bucks of fun money and see what you can find. Then take a picture of your haul and let us know if you came in on budget by linking up below.

Sweet Turtle Soup: $10 at Target - June
Becky at bybmg // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
Elizabeth at Chasin' Mason // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest

This Target shopping trip is brought to you by my sweet tooth cravings. I really need to avoid that section of the store. But, it was another trip where nothing caught my eye. The dollar section was almost empty too. Bare shelves and everything. I guess that means they will be restocking soon though! While Aria was playing hide and seek with dad in the clothing section the little necklace sets looked sweet, so I called her over and told her she could pick one out if she wanted. She's obsessed and has worn it every day. Not as successful as some trips but fun nonetheless!

Here is what we ended up with this time:
Sweet Turtle Soup: $10 at Target - August

How'd we do on the budget?
Sweet Turtle Soup: $10 at Target - August
$10.04! Pretty dang close. I actually thought we'd be a bit more over but I was pregnant-hungry so I didn't care at that point. Only 4 cents over though, so not bad not bad.

Sweet Turtle Soup


If you joined in with us for this month's $10 at Target challenge please link up below. And, mark your calendars for the next challenge link up on September 19th.




18 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with a sweet tooth. You've gotta feed that baby. ;) Love the necklace Aria chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you let her pick out a necklace. My dollar spot was pretty bare bones too. I need to go back soon because I want to be there as soon as they put out the fall stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Cat & Jack stuff. There is so much cute stuff that I just don't know what to do with myself. I really need to stop buying kids clothes ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute necklace! Nothing wrong with just getting sweet stuff :) I could go for some cookies or something now myself. I can't wait for fall when I can use the oven again to bake, without making our house 75+ degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Now I am hungry for candy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Milk Duds are my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to check out the Cat and Jack stuff! I think you get a win if you're in between 10 and 11!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Cat and Jack line is so cute! I have a horrible sweet tooth too :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that the majority of your $10 is candy. You're a woman after my own heart. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, look at these finds! You are speaking my language with candy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Swedish Fish are my weakness. I love love love them and can't have them in the house or I'll eat them until I get a belly ache.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really hanging a lot of hope on the dollar section this fall. They were so good last year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always forget how much I love Milk Duds...so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Give me ALL the candy! I consider this a total win!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet way to spend $10 bucks :) You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That little jewelry set is really cute. You did well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yummm!! Impressive how close you were to $10. There should be a prize if anyone gets it exactly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.