Monday, July 25, 2016

Third Annual Christmas in July Gift Exchange Reveal & Link Up!

Merry Christmas in July, guys!

Elizabeth, Jamie, and I got together to host this year's Christmas in July gift exchange. And, today is the big reveal day.

This year I was matched with Ashley from Perks of Ponder and her little guy Jack, who is right around Aria's age so that is always fun.

Here is what they sent.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Third Annual Christmas in July Gift Exchange Reveal & Link Up!
Sweet Turtle Soup - Third Annual Christmas in July Gift Exchange Reveal & Link Up!
Sweet Turtle Soup - Third Annual Christmas in July Gift Exchange Reveal & Link Up!
Sweet Turtle Soup - Third Annual Christmas in July Gift Exchange Reveal & Link Up!
Sweet Turtle Soup - Third Annual Christmas in July Gift Exchange Reveal & Link Up!
Aria has her shoes on because she was out the door with dad to play with the train at Barnes and Noble, but when she saw a box and realized it was for her there was no convincing her to wait until she got back home to open it. She plopped herself right down in the living room and ripped her way through everything.

Her favorite was probably the pineapple cup. She badgered me to wash it daily until my lazy self got around to it. She's been having her water in it since then. Although, she lost the green fluff on top almost immediately. The color foam was a big hit too. I'd never seen it before but for such a simple thing it totally entertained her for two days until she used it up. This arrived a few days before our BBQ Gender Reveal Party so we used the summery plates and napkins right away. How convenient.

Thanks, Ashley for sending all sorts of fun summery goodies for us!

Ashley and Jack also happened to be whom Aria and I sent our package off to, so head over to her blog to check what we sent out.

Sweet Turtle Soup


If you participated in the exchange this year please link up your Christmas in July boxes below! Feel free to use #xmasinjulygiftexchange to share on instagram as well.


15 comments:

  1. So fun!! Love that cup! It is so cute! Thanks for hosting this

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun. I am the same exact way anytime a package arrives it doesn't matter what you are doing or where you are going. You HAVE to stop and open it :P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her persistence. Ha ha!! That cup is so fun!! I don't blame her for wanting it washed so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute presents, especially the cup. Do I spy a can koozie in there too? And are those Ariel socks? Reese LOVES Ariel and says that's her favorite princess currently. She loves watching the video when she met her in Disney :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do I spy Ariel socks?! Those are some great lil gifties she got. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally checking out those Ariel socks (?) too! How cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a little shop here in Southeast Arkansas that has those Disney socks. I went with Ariel since she seems more summery-ha. I hope Aria loved her big sister shirt and you liked your goodies. I had so much fun shopping for y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun link up! That cup is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! Such a typical kid to lose something the minute the open it, why is that? And where do all of those lost toys go? Probably somewhere with the socks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are those Little Mermaid socks? I love those! I've been kind of craving a girl swap since I recently did a boy swap for my boys...do you know if any are up coming? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun idea! I'll take Christmas anytime as you know!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun!! Gimme pineapple everything! Sad I missed out last year, but already looking forward to next year's.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun package! Each item is totally unique and new to me! That pineapple cup is awesome. I need to find a few of those for Julia's party!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That pineapple cup is super cute! I love that she is so in to using it.
    And seriously, she sounds like me. I don't care what I'm doing, if a package comes or some sort of envelope with my name on it, I have to open it immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Are those mermaid socks!! Everything is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.