Thursday, July 14, 2016

The Picture Perfect Project: 12 in 2016 - July

photography challenge 2016, a picture every month in 2016
"So Many Leaves"

Welcome back to another month of the Picture Perfect Project. I am joining up with Beth of Our Pretty Little Girls, Whitney of Work it Mommy, Stephanie of Wife Mommy Me, Elizabeth of Chasin' Mason, and Desiree of Macke Monologues to encourage you to challenge yourself in 2016 to take pictures daily, monthly, weekly, or any combination under the sun. And, then link-up with us on the 2nd Thursday of each month to share your progress. Challenges are always more fun when you do them with friends.

My challenge is "12 in 2016" - taking a photo of Aria once a month all year. Not just any picture (because I can usually be found behind my camera) but a picture where Aria is both looking in my direction and with a genuine smile. Some months are more successful than others but the only picture you regret is the one you don't take.

We braved the mid-day heat to go find some dandelions. Apparently you are supposed to make a wish and if you can blow all the seeds off in one go then it will come true. Like nature's birthday candles!

Sweet Turtle Soup

Please link-up any photography challenge you've been working on this year below! The link-up will be open until the end of the month, so add your link anytime between now and then. You can also share your pictures on instagram or twitter using #thepictureperfectproject. And, don't forget the next link up is on August 11th.



11 comments:

  1. So fun! Gotta love exploring with the little ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE this one! Aria seems to have such a fun little personality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this one might be one of my favorites of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! What an adorable pic! Congratulations too Courtney, sending heaps of hugs. Aria will be such a great big sister to her little brother. Take care of you, huggles xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep telling myself to pick just one photo a month and showcase it, like you do but I can't pick just one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the birthday candle in nature metaphor! Such a fun picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't heard of the dandelion wish! But I love the idea of nature's birthday candle! Clearly I'll be on the hunt for those now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! It almost looks like she is saying TA-DA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Like nature's birthday candles", girl I love that you wrote that!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aria is so adorable and looking so big these days! I love that you described the dandelion as "nature's birthday candles" - that is the perfect description!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.