Friday, July 15, 2016

Summer Bucket List | make lemonade

Homemade Strawberry Lemonade, Summer Drink Recipe
The item on the bucket list Aria has been the most excited for, haha. We made some strawberry lemonade for the gender reveal BBQ over the weekend. (You can see some of the blue confetti on the floor behind Aria.) This is the recipe we used, we doubled it for the party. And, it was delicious. Aria drank her weight in it. I liked that it wasn't overly sweet or overly tart. Tart is not my thing. Definitely a perfect summer drink! Of course I forgot to snap some pictures until after the party, but Aria was all too happy to get another cup of lemonade to pose with.

p.s. the drink dispense is from Target a few summer's back
Homemade Strawberry Lemonade, Summer Drink Recipe
Homemade Strawberry Lemonade, Summer Drink Recipe
Homemade Strawberry Lemonade, Summer Drink Recipe

Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | make lemonade
 Check out the rest of our Summer Bucket List:

11 comments:

  1. I don't blame Aria, lemonade is delicious. Love your bucket list so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, strawberry lemonade! Yum. Normally we buy the stuff, but recently we attempted to make it with lemons and sugar - lets just say we didn't add nearly enough sugar. Blech. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet that she was so excited about it! My kids want to do a lemonade stand every year but it's too difficult for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love how she's trying to lick it up with her tongue. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so delicious! We're you enjoying it as a slushy almost? It looks like it is iced, which is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been ages since I've had homemade lemonade, but yours sounds perfect. I'm not one for overly tart either! I do think a few splashes of an adult addition would be mighty fine as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now you have me wishing we had put this on our list. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a tasty bucket list item!! I love the dispenser.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aria's tongue in her cup, so cute! Didnt she aspire to be a puppy when she grows up? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that tongue in the glass shot! Looks like the lemonade definitely lived up to her expectations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that Aria’s dress semi matches the lemonade dispenser! And I am loving all of the bright colors. Lemonade is so refreshing in the summertime.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.