Friday, July 22, 2016

Summer Bucket List | have a silly string fight

Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | have a silly string fight
Another one bites the dust! We've had the silly string just waiting for us to remember for weeks now. Finally we got around to using it the other evening after dinner, aka when it isn't so hot outside and there is at least some shade in the back yard. Aria was so excited. But then major oversight...she could not push the nozzle down on her own. I guess I was thinking it was more like a shaving cream bottle, and those she can manage on her own. That was not the case. Poor thing. Daddy helped her push it down though and we still ran around for a bit until we ran out of silly string. They sure don't have a lot in those bottles. I feel like we should have gotten a nice dozen to share instead of one each. Maybe when Aria can push down a nozzle we can give it another try!

She was also not a big fan of actually having the silly string on her. I had to convince her to come stand for a picture before I helped her pick all the string off. I mean look at that face in the 'after' picture, ha. She kills me. I also popped her in for a bath right after because the silly string left some residue. That may have been her favorite part. That and tossing the bottle with daddy while I worked on finding a camera setting that worked with the crazy amount of sun coming over that fence.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | have a silly string fight
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | have a silly string fight

Check out the rest of our Summer Bucket List:

10 comments:

  1. I know how disappointing with the amount of string per bottle! We tried to do this for Dom's gender reveal but it was such a dud! All part of being a kid though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so close to putting this on my list too. Now at least I have your opinion on it so I can just buy a case when we go for it :P. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That after face is pretty classic! Too bad about the nozzle. I don't remember the last time I did silly string so I have no idea what it's like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo Aria's little face in the "after" picture lol Havent played with silly string in a good long while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww poor Aria. She reminds me of Lily in these pictures. So disappointing when you are so excited and then it becomes a fail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww poor Aria. She reminds me of Lily in these pictures. So disappointing when you are so excited and then it becomes a fail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Myles just discovered silly string this past week at the dollar store. I let him use his birthday money to buy one and now he asks for it everyday! The smell and residue is so gross though. I let him do it on my clothes but not my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha, her face! I love it. I think the last time I encountered silly string was in grade school. I love that you're making your way right down the bucket list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun idea! It's been ages since I've picked up a can of silly string. I know Marcus would absolutely have a hay day with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.