Friday, July 1, 2016

Summer Bucket List | go see Finding Dory

Summer Bucket List ideas for families and young children
We've already got nearly two weeks of summer under our belts, and even I am amazed at how quickly time is flying past. It can keep it up though. There is so much to look forward to this Autumn =)

We've started to make a dent in our Summer Bucket List, and we have a bunch planned out over the next several weeks too. Hooray for having fun! The first to get a check off from our list was Finding Dory. Aria loves movies and popcorn, so she was totally excited. I think this is her 4th time seeing a movie at the theater, and this was definitely her best performance. She usually gets a little antsy toward the end. But, she did a great job this time other than a few very loud 'whispers'. There were a lot of kids in the theater too doing the same thing so it wasn't a big deal. Not anywhere near as embarrassing as the time she screamed during one of the scary parts of Zootopia. If you haven't taken your kid(s) to see it yet...the squid chase scene might be slightly scary but it didn't bother Aria. The whole family loved it. I even enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Hank is a hoot. And, the short before the movie, Piper, was adorable. I think Aria's only complaint was needing to sit on the booster to keep the seat from collapsing in on her. She's been asking to go see another movie every few days. Anybody know if Disney's The BFG is 3.5 year old friendly? Or, should we wait for The Secret Life of Pets?
Summer Bucket List ideas for families and young children
Summer Bucket List ideas for families and young children
Summer Bucket List ideas for families and young children

Summer Bucket List ideas for families and young children
 Check out the rest of our Summer Bucket List:


15 comments:

  1. We'really going Monday to see it. It'll be Mason's first time at the movies. Hopefully he'll be as good as Aria. I love your guys' selfies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved it too! I think we're going to see The Secret Life of Pets too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see that! I want to see BFG too, but I doubt Ez will sit through that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We still haven't seen Finding Dory. Hopefully this weekend. My husband and I want to see The BFG but Evan says it's scary haha so we will have to see The Secret Life of Pets. Love your bucket list! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have not seen Finding Dory. I thought about taking my stepdaughter on Tuesday but she had already gone that afternoon with her friends. Boo. I'll have to get to the theater real quicklike, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I think we're taking Mila tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a perfect way to beat the heat, plus popcorn!! :) I can't wait to take Tys to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to see Finding Dorg so bad! I need a babysitter for the little one though. :) secret Life of Pets looks great too! We will bring to both. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys are so cute! I'm so glad she liked the movie. I want to take Mason so bad. Maybe we can squeeze it in on Monday morning before the 4th fun ensues!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH how fun!! We haven't seen Finding Dory yet, but we sure want to. Mason is so excited for The Secret Life of Pets! I bet it will be a good one that keeps kids attention. The BFG looks amazing, but some parts of the previews look really dark. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun. My in-laws took the girls to see it last Friday. I am a little bit sad that we didn't get to go ourselves but I think we may go see it when it hits the drive-inn soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We just saw this yesterday! Loved it and yes Piper was so stinking adorable. I find the key to movies is snacks. Lots and lots of snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your theater gives booster seats to littles?! Thats genius. I worked at 2 different theaters in my teens and they never accomodated kids like that, all the gold stars. We want to see this and Secret Life of Pets too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Finding Dory is on my bucket list! Haha :) I don't know if we'll take Reese, but Scott and I for sure want to go see it. Mainly me. Love the pic of her with the popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to see it so bad! We'll definitely be waiting for it to come to Redbox, ha! Wyatt can't handle himself yet...squirmy guy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.