Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

July 24th

eight.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

nine.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

ten.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

eleven.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

twelve.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

one.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

two.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

three.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

four.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

five.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

six.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

seven.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

July 25th

seven.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

eight.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

nine.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

ten.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

eleven.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

twelve.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

one.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

two.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

three.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

four.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

five.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

six.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July

seven.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Christmas in July


20 comments:

  1. I love this idea for a post! I might have to borrow your idea, if you don't mind! And did you really put up your Christmas tree in July? Will it stay up all the way til December? I think this is such a fun twist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you go all out for Christmas in July. Aria will never, ever forget that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!!! I love that you do this. What a fun memory for Aria. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool that you put up your tree for Christmas in July!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your love of Christmas excites me! Are you thinking of all the fun you have in store for you when you have 2 littles to celebrate with?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you did Christmas in July! I did it last year with my big girls at work and it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that you guys went all out for Christmas in July! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you guys really did full-on Christmas in July! I love it! What a fun idea! And I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How much fun!! I love that you put up the Christmas tree! I think my husband would laugh in my face if I said I wanted to do that....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to say, when I first saw the pictures, I was confused, thinking you were posting photos from last Christmas :) I love that you went all out though. That is awesome! As always, your meals look delicious- especially the chicken with pasta. Looks like Aria had a fun time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great idea. I love that you even got out the Christmas tree for your Christmas in July, you're making such great memories for Aria.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you did this. So many sweet ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the 10:00 a.m. & the 7:00 p.m. pictures - such sweet moments between you two pretty ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You put your tree up!?! I'm floored! But amazed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this!! Can you be my mom? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So fun and festive! What did you wrap up for Aria? And do you take down the tree or just leave it up until Christmas?! Love the black and white bath picture.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can you come and do Christmas in July at my house?! You guys went all out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are seriously THE MOST FUN MOM EVER. Seriously. Can you come be my mom? I LOVE this idea so, so much!!! You make holidays so special!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all the pictures, she really is living the life! I LOVE the one of her sitting on the porch from her backview.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that you celebrate Christmas in July. I think this is a tradition I need to get on board with. These are great photos!! Aria's little painted fingers are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.