Monday, July 11, 2016

Gender Predictions

Is baby #2 a boy or a girl?

We have been to our anatomy scan where everything looked great with #sweetbabytwo. We came home with an envelope with the sex results safely sealed inside.

We've also hosted our 'is it a boy or is it a girl' BBQ and found out if the pinata was filled with blue or pink confetti!

But, before I share which color it was! I thought it would be fun to check out the old wives tale type gender predictions. I'd love if you left your guess below as well, and then come back tomorrow for the reveal.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Baby #2 Gender Predictions

14 comments:

  1. Yay!!! So exciting! I have been awful at predicting recently, but I'm going to say girl. :) Can't wait to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be so good at predicting but I've lost my gift! I'm going to say boy! 😖

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you guys with another baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness.... I have no clue really. I have thought it would be both at one point, but I'll go with girl because I think sisters are just the best :P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very exciting! I'm going to guess boy but my guesses are usually off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guessing girl! Looking forward to seeing the results tomorrow. Your Christmas in July package should be making its arrival very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What? How can you not tell us!! So exciting! I'm guessing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to go against most and say BOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to say girl. I jus know I'm going to cry tomorrow when reading the reveal!!! Still so very happy for yall!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I say GIRL!!!! I CAN.NOT. WAIT for your reveal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness I have no idea!! Healthy! That's all that matters!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this!!! I wish I had recorded this stuff for Kinsey and Brielana.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.