Thursday, July 21, 2016

Baby #2 Wish List

baby registry, baby must haves and wish list

Solly Baby Wrap - I'm so excited to baby wear this time around. I didn't do it much with Aria, but I'm thinking the need will be much higher with the new babe. And, I've heard nothing but amazing things about this wrap. It was one of the first items that made it onto the wish list.

The Ollie Swaddle - I had a heck of a time swaddling Aria. I was either terrible at it or she was a swaddle ninja. Either way I have high hopes that this swaddle will solve all things. I also love the muted colors.

Little Unicorn Cotton Muslin Swaddle Blankets - When people say you can never have enough baby blankets they mean cotton muslin swaddle blankets. We had a nice stack of tiny baby blankets/towels/whatever for Aria and we hardly ever used them for anything. Her swaddle blankets, however, are still going strong. And, I don't think she would be at all okay with sharing. So, little man needs his own! And, these little unicorn ones are so beautiful they literally make me cry. I have at least $100 worth of these on my amazon baby #2 wish list. Aria had Aden + Anais, and while those are amazing I never loved their patterns. The little unicorn designs on the other hand are what baby picture dreams are made of.

DockATot - I stumbled upon this baby sleeper while researching all sorts of baby sleep options. He will be in our room to start but I was at a loss as to where I would put a bassinet or anything of the sort. This, however, looks perfect. He gets his own spot without me having to start hanging things from the ceiling.

Candy Kirby Designs, Knotted Baby Gown - I love how simple and gorgeous it is. All the beautiful baby picture dreams swimming through my head again.

Nuna Leaf - Aria hated her bouncer, and pretty much anything else involving being put down. But, that is probably because she wasn't reposing on a wafting leaf! This one is definitely on the furthest end of the wish side of this wish list, the rest being more or less needs. I just love it so it made the cut.

Mortimer Moose - I think there may be a rule that you have to have some sort of lamaze baby toy. If I would have known about the moose when I had Aria she certainly would have had it too. If the Solly Wrap was the first item to be added to the wish list then Mortimer was the second.

Pretzel Rattles - I saw these over on Little Baby Garvin ages ago. They are so pretty I remembered them when I found out I was expecting another myself. I'm not one to hold on to many things as mementos but I have a few baby toys of Aria's that I plan on keeping forever and ever. I feel like the pretzel rattles would make that list as well.

Sleep Sheep - Anything to help drown out big sister's 'inside' voice. We have Aria's but she uses it still, so little brother is going to need his own.

Ubbi Diaper Pail - Aria had a regular plastic type trash can, which really didn't do much to contain diaper stink. I never wanted to get a genie and then need to purchase special bags as well. So we just suffered. The Ubbi doesn't require any special bags so I'm sold.

Blooming Bath - A baby bath tub is high on my list of must haves. Aria didn't have one and in hindsight it was a pain in the rear. And, actually a sweet friend is already handing down their blooming bath for us to use so this one is already crossed off the list!

Shea Moisture Baby Wash - I heard this was a nice wash to use for newborns and I'm just hoping it smells better than the California Baby tea tree wash we used on Aria.

13 comments:

  1. Great list!!!! You will love the solly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I just love your list! It's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one of these in the works right now! And by "in the works", I mean, I have a list on my phone! The Solly wrap is my #1 too!! And it's crazy how much baby stuff evolves in just a few short years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are those pretzel rattles!! I love them.
    I've heard a lot of people say they LOVE the dock a tot and the solly wrap. I hope you are able to get those for baby #2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It just blows my mind how quickly baby gear evolves. Crazy, just crazy! I love the pretzel rattles too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list. I LOVE cotton muslin swaddle blankets!! That was some of the few things we bought new for baby #2, I wanted her to have her own GIRL ones. I love all the different prints from little unicorn!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! The solly wrap is super nice; you will love it! I LOVE the patterns on the little unicorn blankets too. If you end up not going with the ollie swaddle, I highly recommend the woombie. They zip up and are super cozy for baby- we used it with Charlotte from the get go. Love these lists!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My wish list for #2 is so boring compared to yours, haha. I contemplated a wrap, but I'm kind of a disaster when it comes to that kind of stuff, so I bought a Lillebaby carrier on Prime Day for $30 off. Hopefully that one works out. I had a Baby Bjorn with Mila and I hated it - only used it once! I definitely need some of those Little Unicorn swaddles as well - they are so cute! We started using Shea Moisture body wash on Mila several months ago (switched from Honest Co) and I love it! It smells good and doesn't dry out her skin. The one we use is Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Head-to-Toe Wash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have my fingers and toes crossed that you get a Solly. I still use ours SO often!
    And, if you get the Doc-a-Toc I can't wait to hear your thoughts. I've been flip flopping on whether or not to get one...

    ReplyDelete
  10. An excellent list! You learn so much each time around you know?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yessss!! The need for baby wearing is much higher the second time around! I also wasn't the best at swaddling. Totally dafdy's job because mommy sucks.
    Might I add various places for the baby to sit in each room?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great list!! That knotted onesie is just the cutest. Can't believe how soon he'll be here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this list is full of goodies and totally has me wanting another baby! I loved the Solly Baby Wrap for the first month, but then switched to a ring sling for months 1-6 (then a Tula). I found a ring sling far easier to nurse in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.