Wednesday, July 27, 2016

22 Weeks (Baby #2)


How far along - 22 weeks, due November 30th.

Gender - A little gentleman.

Cravings - Red grapes and apples still. Easy, cold, and refreshing.

Aversions - Fish.

Best moment - Not baby related, but Aria had a great swim lesson. Every time she finished a move she'd find me on the sidelines with a huge smile. I'd give her a thumbs up and she'd give me a pointer finger up, which is her version of a thumbs up.

Looking forward to - Finding a name. Eventually. Before he is born, hopefully. It took ages to land on Aria's name as well.

Miss anything - Nothing comes to mind this week!

Movement - Yes. I even saw one kick from the outside. Nobody else has had good timing with feeling him yet though. It's still pretty light.

Other pregnancy symptoms - It's been a pleasant week. Just some back pain and exhaustion.

Aria's thoughts - After celebrating Christmas in July Aria has been extra excited for Halloween. We were talking about costumes at breakfast the other morning and she asked what the baby was going to be. I told her he wouldn't be here yet by Halloween so we will have to wait until next year to get him a costume. Sweet that she is always thinking about him!

13 comments:

  1. Pointer finger up... how cute! Yay for movement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching kicks is the best ever! I bet this is the week that someone feels something. It's going to be so fun for Aria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being that I'm currently binge watching Pretty Little Liars...I keep thinking you should name him Ezra. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, love your dress! Choosing a baby name is hard!! It seemed so much easier before we actually started popping out babies. Now that we have to name an actual human being, it seems like there are so many factors to consider. I mean, no one wants their kid to end up with a crappy name, right? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that dress on you! Picking out baby names is always fun, but hard. We had Reese's picked out even before I was pregnant, but we didn't decide on Charlotte's until after she was born. Yay for a good swim lesson for Aria! Love the pointer finger up, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww congrats on the baby, can't wait to hear the lil one's name

    http://alotoftolablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, I actually kinda miss those baby kicks. Except when they're aimed at the bladder. I'm getting excited for Halloween too. Only 3 months to go!!! ;) And congrats to Aria on her swim lessons. Sounds like she's a natural.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awh that's so great she's already thinking about him! What a sweet sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You HAVE to make a specialty bump "costume"! I love the pumpkins but I bet you could come up with something more clever! Love the forefinger up hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress is gorgeous on you! And the kicks on the outside are simply the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that dress you’re wearing! Look at you…craving fruit. I won’t even talk about the cravings I had with Mason! Haha. I love that Aria is always thinking about her little brother. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The name game is so hard!! It took us ages to for both kids.
    And grapes! I'm not even pregnant but I'm downing them like I am!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE your dress! I secretly hope it is non-maternity because I totally want one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.