Wednesday, July 20, 2016

21 Weeks (Baby #2)

hump day bump day, pregnancy, baby bump

How far along - 21 weeks, due November 30th.

Gender - A little gentleman.

Cravings - Red grapes and apples. The grapes finally looked delicious at the grocery, but I've already eaten them all. Iced coffee is back on the tasty list, although I wouldn't turn down a hot white chocolate mocha either. And, peanut butter mnms.

Aversions - Fish. Never again apparently, ha. Blech.

Best moment - Feeling a lot of movement all day long, but I especially enjoy it at the end of the day when I'm in bed. I've felt a few from the outside but Chris and Aria haven't had good timing yet to feel it as well. Hopefully it will happen soon.

Looking forward to - Another ultrasound on Friday. Even if it is internal, I am hoping the tech will also take a look with the regular method too.

Miss anything - Sitting on the floor comfortably. Aria and I did a quick fish craft on the floor and I regretted it the rest of the day. #oldladystatus

Movement - Finally. Yes. All day long. I adore it. Although, the sharp jabs to the bladder aren't my fave - I don't remember so many with Aria, but perhaps I blocked that out.

Other pregnancy symptoms - I woke up with what feels like a third of a head cold the other day. A bit sniffly, a bit stuffy, watery eyes, and a little headache. It could be anything, but I'll go ahead and blame the pregnancy. Still exhausted. I could fall asleep sitting up randomly throughout the day. Add in the lower back pain and that's about it. I mostly feel just fine, which hallelujah, just a tired fine.

Aria's thoughts - Lots of little comments. I was drinking water and she asked if the baby was drinking all my water. And she will ask what the baby is doing from time to time. She also asked if he was holding on to anything the other day. I thought that one was interesting.
I asked her what she thought the baby would look like. Do you think he will have blue eyes like you? She said maybe green like you or maybe blue like me. Do you think he will have blonde hair like you? No. Maybe pink. Or no hair like daddy.

17 comments:

  1. Baha ha oh Aria! You should have her draw a picture :P. I think we all block out the bladder punches and the feet in the ribs. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are GLOWING beautiful mama! I can't believe you are halfway through already. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing friend! I can't believe you are already 1/2 way there (although I'm sure it seems like forever for you).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to sitting on the floor comfortably. Even worse, getting up from the floor, haha. I love Aria's comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He might be born with no hair like Daddy! lol! I think they will be able to do a regular ultrasound at this point!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How precious are you? Your bump is just adorable. Has it fully soaked in that you’re having a little boy? I love that Aria asks what the baby is doing. So cute! Hmm, a pink haired little boy?! Stranger things have happened! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute that Aria is asking lots of questions. She is going to be a great big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aria's comments crack me up :D Funny kid! I remember the uncomfortable-ness sitting on the floor playing with Reese, and those punches to the bladder, but especially the ribs! Pregnancy suits you - you look so good! And yay for feeling the little guy move! Totally the best part.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No hair like daddy! Ha! I so miss the baby movements. Oh my goodness the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes to red grapes!!! They have been so tasty lately and I can't help but take a handful (okay, three) every time I open the refrigerator!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No hair like Daddy... I'm sure he appreciates that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha, pink hair, I love it! Aria is just going to be the sweetest sister! Glad things are coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look radiant!!
    I miss those little pops and kicks from the inside. Those feelings are the best. I sure hope Aria and Chris feel them soon, too.
    Aria is adorable. I love that she is already interested in her little brother!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look beautiful! Aria is going to be a wonderful big sister! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is good you are craving fruit and not cheeseburgers! That is so sweet what Aria says about baby. Too funny about the pink hair or no hair like daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is good you are craving fruit and not cheeseburgers! That is so sweet what Aria says about baby. Too funny about the pink hair or no hair like daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I remember specifically hating shell fish with a passion, but tuna sandwiches were a constant craving. Still not a huge fan of shell fish. Pregnancy is weird like that. Yay for another ultrasound (today!!) and for feeling mostly fine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.