Wednesday, July 6, 2016

19 Weeks (Baby #2)

pregnancy, baby bump, hump day bump day
How far along - 19 weeks, due November 30th

Gender - Our ultrasound is on Friday! But, we are going to have the technician write down the sex for a fun reveal on Sunday with family and friends. So soon! Yet so far away.

Cravings - Potato salad, but that could be the time of year =)

Aversions - Fish.

Best moment - Getting the bits for our gender reveal pinata. Now to just make the thing.

Looking forward to - Our gender reveal BBQ!

Miss anything - Being able to sit on the floor or clean without back pain.

Movement - Still just little pops and wiggles. I'm waiting for more regular movement. It feels like it is taking for-ev-er this time around.

Other pregnancy symptoms - So tired. Give me all the naps. And, a ton of lower back pain. I can't do anything without angering my back. The nausea was pretty much gone, but the past few days it is back slightly if I wait too long to eat something. So I'm back to snacking all day. A couple bouts of heartburn as well.

Aria's thoughts - I was shushing Aria the other day and she asked if it was because the baby was sleeping. I said maybe but she was just being way too loud. The concept of inside voice is lost on her.
I was taking some tums and Aria asked if the baby needed them. Yup, sure does. And, we've been going over the pink means girl and blue means boy for our reveal so she knows what is going on when the moment comes! She also still spontaneously says "I can't believe us are going to have another baby!"

20 comments:

  1. "I can't believe us are going to have another baby!" SO CUTE!!! I love that she's so excited! She's going to be the best big sister. You should try to get her to be so excited about helping to change diapers too lol.
    SO excited for your gender reveal this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about the gender reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a gender reveal post for us on Monday. I'm excited to see if Aria will have a little brother or sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the back pain and tiredness... no fun. Hoping you get some rest. A pinata is such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She says the sweetest things! I hope your back pain eases up soon for you. Can't wait to see what the baby's sex is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, I can't wait to see what you're having!! It's crazy that you're almost halfway through. We had to teach Reese inside voice and I swear 3 year olds forget things as soon as you tell them. Unless it involves food or a toy. Love Aria's comment :) Hope you can get some relief from the back pain and heartburn. I practically lived on Tums.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh so exciting that you're finding out on Sunday!!!! Can't wait to hear the big news!!!! And the pinata will way better than finding out on that sono table!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awh Aria is just so sweet! And gah Sunday is just so far way

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited for your gender reveal! Will you be sharing the news on social media this weekend? If so, I will definitely be stalking you, lol. I'm with you on the back pain. I am so over it. Aria is too cute. Not too long ago, Mila asked me why I wasn't eating a sausage sandwich like her and Daddy. I explained that her baby sister didn't like them. Ever since, anything I eat, she asks if her baby sister is eating it. I ate Fruit Loops last night and she thought it was weird that I was eating cereal for dinner and wanted to know if baby sister was hungry for Fruit Loops, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. FRIDAY!!! Oh my goodness so exciting. Please, PLEASE tell me you'll post it soon... or maybe I'll just start texting you bright and early Monday morning :P.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking great, lady! Can't wait to hear boy or girl!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great! Can't wait to hear what baby #2 is!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So excited for the reveal!!! That maxi dress looks great on you and that lil bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So exciting that you get to find out the gender Friday!! EEEEK! You are glowing and look amazing. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. EEEK!! The reveal is SO SOON!! I cannot wait for your announcement!
    Aria is so stinking sweet, I love her excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Solo exciting, can't wait to find out what you're having! It really is the sweetest thing to experience with a toddler!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute, can't wait to see the pictures from the BBQ!

    ReplyDelete
  18. First of all, you look beautiful. You have that pregnant gal glow. :)

    Secondly, I love that you have a portion for Aria's thoughts. She is going to be a great big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww, that last bit about "us are going to have another baby!" is too cute for words. I CANNOT wait for the gender reveal! So exciting! The pinata is such a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness- tomorrow! I'm so excited to find out....you know after you've told all of the other important people :p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.