Monday, July 18, 2016

$10 at Target - July

Welcome to this month's $10 at Target challenge! It's simple enough to join in - take yourself to Target with 10 bucks of fun money and see what you can find. Then take a picture of your haul and let us know if you came in on budget by linking up below.

Sweet Turtle Soup: $10 at Target - June
Becky at bybmg // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
Elizabeth at Chasin' Mason // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest

A few weeks ago Chris wanted to go see the Warcraft movie. Aria and I definitely did not, so he dropped us off at Target beforehand. I figured since we were going to be there for a large chunk of time I would do my $10 at Target a little early. Aria and I meandered all over that store and found a cart full of fun items. So, I went a little crazy and doubled my $10 at Target allowance. Sometimes you just can't narrow it down, right? Bonus, I finally found some rain boots for Aria. They were abandoned and lonely by the skateboards, and they were in Aria's size. It was fate. We did eventually find the rest of the rain boot stash and they didn't have a single other pair in Aria's size. So yeah, fate. If you follow me on instagram you've probably already seen them repeatedly. She loves them.

Here is my DOUBLE $10 at Target for this month!

First - A little pool for Aria, and Swedish Fish since I kept seeing them pop up all over the place.
Sweet Turtle Soup: $10 at Target - July
Under $10?
Sweet Turtle Soup: $10 at Target - July
Nope. $10.19 - not bad!

Second - The favorite rain boots, and I was almost out of my St. Ives. Can't live without that stuff.
Sweet Turtle Soup: $10 at Target - July
Under $10?
Sweet Turtle Soup: $10 at Target - July
Yes! $9.97!

Sweet Turtle Soup

If you joined in with us for this month's $10 at Target challenge please link up below. And, mark your calendars for the next challenge link up on August 15th.


21 comments:

  1. Wahoo!! Love a double! This train boots are awesome!! Great choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this double $10 idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't St. Ives the best!? I recently ran out and thought I'd try something new. Can you say breakouts out the wazoo? I feel like I'm in middle school again. Yay on the rain boots, they look adorable on her too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun! We have that pool! Glad you found rain boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, I can't leave Target with less than $50 worth of stuff- no way could I ever go and only spend 10 or less! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you did a double $10! Those rain boots, cutest thing ever! And Swedish fish... I'm obsessed with them right now. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those rain boots for that price, SCORE!!! Love that you doubled up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the double allowance :) Good finds, especially the rain boots. I love how inexpensive some of their pool/water stuff is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummm the price for the boots!!? #winning
    St Ives is an oldie but a goodie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both those combos are great! But you know me anything with sugar always wins out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Double your fun! Ha! You got some great goodies...or should I say, Aria got some great goodies. Those rain boots are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've wanted a pair of those rain boots for Mila and I can never, ever find them at our Target! Are they not in the shoe department? Am I losing my mind?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, the doubling up. I like that. That I think I could actually do!
    Both combos are so great. But, for me those boots win!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh that is destiny then! I would love a large chunk of time wandering the aisles of target. My credit card would not though I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Double allowance, love it!! Also wouldn't have wanted to see Warcraft either. We're yall at Target the entire time?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have used that St. Ives for nearly 20 years. It's my favorite beauty product and I buy it 3-5 at a time because God forbid I run out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Swedish fish and st Ives scrub... Two of my favorite things right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great items you got this month! I used to use that St Ives all the time and then I felt like they changed the formula (years ago). I am going to give it another try!

    ReplyDelete
  19. $9.97?!?! I'm impressed!!! That's the closest I've ever seen. Love that little pool you got Aria and I bet she is loving it just as much!!
    Random question, how did you get your city off the receipt? I've been using an app to erase mine but I'm not loving it and might want to try something new.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.