Friday, June 10, 2016

The Kids Behind the Blog: June

Beth, Stephanie, Crystal, Meghan, and Jessica have gotten together to host The Kids Behind The Blog. Each month there will be a new set of 5 questions to use for a mini interview with your kids. Simple and fun. I love kid interviews. You never know what will come out of their mouths.

Sweet Turtle Soup - The Kids Behind the Blog: June

Here are the questions for this month:

1. What do you like doing with Daddy? 
Singing. (what else?) Play. (play what?) A game. (what game?) Sofia game. (anything else?) Playing in the water with daddy.

2. What was Daddy like as a little boy?
Us can just bring him home. He growed up here. (Actually he grew up in Pennsylvania, and I don't get this question)

3. What's Daddy's favorite food?
Spicy peppers.

4. What does Daddy do at work?
Fix everything.

5. What is your favorite memory of Daddy?
Singing. Spin me right round like a baby. (She's singing You Spin Me Round by Dead or Alive because they sing that while swinging in the backyard)

Our Pretty Little Girls

20 comments:

  1. Aww she's so sweet. I love hearing these answers. Sometimes they make no sense to adults but to the kids they get just why they answer the way they do. So special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love how she says daddy fixes everything. Kids really say the first thing that comes to mind, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love how she says daddy fixes everything. Kids really say the first thing that comes to mind, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually started singing that song in my head when I read that! DaddI especially are they best at fixing everything even if sometimes they "fix" something that isn't broken ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a doll! Love that he fixes everything! That's what daddies do, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her answers are always one of my favorites!! She's such a character!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, yeah, I started singing right along with her! I just love her big personality!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, the singing one is cute. I tried asking Ez what his daddy's favorite food is and he ran to the kitchen cupboard and pulled out a can of tuna. So I guess he understands the questions after all, kinda ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that she knows You Spin Me Round! That's a parenting win right there! Ha!

    I love these posts. :)

    Have a great weekend, Courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bahaha! Love that she's singing, so cute! I didn't get the daddy as a kid question, either. hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet!!
    I love the picture. She totally looks like you just caught her stealing a cookie from the cookie jar!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet, Yea I didn't get the daddy question either, I'm fairly certain all of the kids were like huh? I know mine were, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aria's answers crack me up. I think it was a bit tough for some kids to imagine their dad as a kid, too abstract or something lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Baha ha that is the best song ever to sing on the swings and now I want to watch 'The Wedding Singer'. Thanks for linking up friend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that they sing spin me right round!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Daddy fixes everything. That's what dads do best!
    I love they sing You Spin Me Round while swinging, ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love her answers :) I really need to remember this linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fixes everything! Love. And I totally sang " you spin me round" brfore readng the comment she sang it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah I mean what was Daddy like as a kid? Shorter? That was a hard question.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.