Thursday, June 30, 2016

Star Spangled

red white and blue fourth of july patriotic children's clothing
red white and blue fourth of july patriotic children's clothing
red white and blue fourth of july patriotic children's clothing
I am a big fan of holidays. Big or small or adopted from other countries...I love them all. That is with the exception of the Fourth of July. Maybe it is because it is so hot and sticky outside. Or, because fireworks aren't my jam. But, I do not get into it at all. Aria even had to wear green and purple last year because I forgot to pick her up anything red, white, and blue.

This year though, this year I remembered! If I really had my act together I would have gotten a red bow to complete the look. The good news is I still have a few more days. I guess we shall see come July 4th if I managed to pull off even the most basic of requirements for this upcoming summer holiday.

Something tells me Aria doesn't care either way...especially when ice cream cones are involved.

http://www.ellieandaddie.com/
Thanks for the reminder to get my ducks in a row this year, ladies!


18 comments:

  1. I would totally wear that dress! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both! I never get into the 4th of July. And I've failed every year to get Mila dressed up all festive. But I remembered this year! She wore her red, white, and blue to school today like she was supposed to. And I even got her a red, white, and blue dress for her to wear this weekend! Yay for being on top of things this year! LOVE that cute little dress you got Aria! And such cute shots with the ice cream cone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And I always wait till last minute to find 4th of July things for the kids...oops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. That's funny that you don't love 4th of July for some reason... ;-) Your little one looks adorable! Does her dress come in my size? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I am a lover of all holidays, too. Aww, I love 4th of July, but you are right it’s hot and sticky. I think it’s supposed to be 104 here on that day (but feel like 112 with the heat index). Aria is so precious in her blue and white. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The top picture is my favorite. The sunbeams coming down on her, very angelic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I should totally try and distract the girls with ice cream so I can snap photos. At least that kept her somewhat still right? Dig through your Christmas stuff. Your bound to find a red bow there, right :P.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha you did good! I was going to say that Aria looks perfectly cintent with just an icecream cone. I would be too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness you and I differ so much in this regard! I have had four days worth of festive outfits picked out for the kids since last Saturday. 😳

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at that long gorgeous hair with the curls on the ends!!!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great way to get photos. I should have used ice cream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the 4th of July - its possibly my favorite holiday! (along with Christmas and Halloween)
    The parades, fireworks and fun summer time activities!! Sparklers, pops and flags!! Just writing about it makes me ready for the weekend - now if only the rain would stay away :)
    I love Aria's adorable dress... super cute
    Have a great weekend
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute dress! I love the 4th of July and can't wait to take my photos for this link up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. her dress is adorable and that ice cream looks so yummy! haha Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im not sure if Im more shocked that you don't go big for this holiday or that you made Aria wear green and purple last year ;) Have a great Holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am with you on this holiday. I didn't want to buy new clothes just for one day, especially since we really didn't have any big plans this year. So I totally failed for this linkup, but that's ok! :) I like the other holidays better.

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is the cutest and I love that dress! Red bow or not, she's ready! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.