Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Spring Bucket List: have a picnic at the park

Sweet Turtle Soup - Spring Bucket List: have a picnic at the park
Another mark off for our spring bucket list! Aria picked this week's item and she went with have a picnic at the park. I was planning on tossing a few random and various picnic-y foods into a cooler and heading to the park, but then when I realized we were out of mustard I scratched the whole plan. Instead we got fries from McDonalds and whatever looked good at Publix before heading to the park. There were some excellent bogos this week, it worked out pretty well in the end. Although, I really am the worst picnic planner ever.

We found a picnic table and ate our food. Shared some fries with the birds and squirrels. Played on the playground. And then somebody 'accidentally' fell in the water after being told to not get all wet repeatedly. So that was the sign to head for home...and a bath.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Spring Bucket List: have a picnic at the park
Sweet Turtle Soup - Spring Bucket List: have a picnic at the park
Sweet Turtle Soup - Spring Bucket List: have a picnic at the park
Sweet Turtle Soup - Spring Bucket List: have a picnic at the park

Sweet Turtle Soup - Spring Bucket List: have a picnic at the park
 Check out the rest of our Spring Bucket List:

12 comments:

  1. I love your picnic :) Can't beat fries from McDonalds! I laughed when you said she fell in the water accidentally. Funny kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at Aria "accidentally" falling in the water. Definitely sounds like something Mila would do! That's such a cute park and sounds like you had a nice little picnic! You can never go wrong with McDonald's fries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so well with your Bucket List! Keep it going, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Accidentally' lol love it. I hate packing picnics for the actual park. It is just so.much.effort. haha I sound like the worst mom ever right now. It's true though, right? :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that you are also plugging away at the spring list still. That park looks really great, but I am with you on packing picnics, I just don't like it. Can I just run through a drive through please?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love MCd fries-- although my new favourite is costco! I think they BATTER them before frying ;-s Such a lovely outing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. Ha! Accidentally. Kids right? What a nice spot for a picnic lunch though! Things memories are made of!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so close to finishing up your list. Just a few more things to check off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like the way to do picnics to me! Having no mustard would push me over the edge too ;) Aria reminds me of K and B, always doing the opposite of what I ask, little stinkers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That water does look mighty tempting. I might've accidentally fallen in too. Unless there were geese. That's a no go. McDonald's fries are always a good idea for a picnic. Actually, fries + milkshake sounds like the perfect park lunch to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful place to have a picnic! And major win on finding a picnic table. Sometimes the bugs are too bad for a blanket on the ground picnic. Adorable pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.