Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Spring Bucket List: go bowling

Sweet Turtle Soup - Spring Bucket List: go bowling
The very last item on our Spring Bucket List this year was "go bowling". And, we checked it off over the weekend! This was Aria's first time bowling, so to make it a little extra special we went to the bowling alley at Disney Springs. None of us had been before, but anything is more magical when you are on Disney property. Unless of course you forget to bring socks, and wear a maxi dress that is not at all helpful while trying to bowl. But, apart from having to take out a loan to purchase pink socks it was a lot of fun. Aria wearing pink socks and ugly bowling shoes was pretty adorable, and watching her heft around a green bowling ball was hilarious. By the end of our time slot she was pretty over the whole thing though, especially the shoes. I think her limit is 1 game still, and the french fries may have been her favorite part even though she says she wants to do it again next weekend.
Disney Springs, Walt Disney World, Splitsville, Disney bowling
Disney Springs, Walt Disney World, Splitsville, Disney bowling
Disney Springs, Walt Disney World, Splitsville, Disney bowling
Disney Springs, Walt Disney World, Splitsville, Disney bowling
Disney Springs, Walt Disney World, Splitsville, Disney bowling
Disney Springs, Walt Disney World, Splitsville, Disney bowling
Disney Springs, Walt Disney World, Splitsville, Disney bowling

Sweet Turtle Soup - Spring Bucket List: go bowling

18 comments:

  1. Connor loves going bowling. I need to make a point to take him one afternoon this Summer. He will enjoy that.
    Looks like you all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should've put bowling on our summer list... my girl have yet to go!

    Can't wait to see all the summer fun you have planned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bowling is one of our favorite family things to do together. It's so much fun. Wish I had put it on our summer list. Way to go on your spring list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for bowling and for being at Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Aria's pink socks (even if they cost an arm and a leg). So fun! I am the WORST bowler ever, but we tried to take Mila last summer. They wouldn't let her bowl because her feet were way too small for the bowling shoes. Such a bummer. We'll have to try again soon. Looks like you guys had fun! I love that shot of the three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun, I think my littles would get a kick out of this. We need to do a family bowling night. And I love the pink socks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bowling at Disney Springs? Yes please! I think we saw that when we were there. Is it Splitsville or something like that? I agree, Aria in the pink socks is pretty freakin’ adorable. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little girl is so cute Courtney! This is a good reminder, our family loves bowling! We should go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pink socks too :) I haven't been bowling in ages. I've heard good things about Splitsville- particularly their food. And now I want fries.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Noah loves bowling too! Aren't those ramps just the best! I don't remember having those as a kid, but they make taking young kids so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow skills! we tried this once with Letty when she was two and it was such a disaster. Any yes anything on disney property is better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A maxi dress must totally have made that hard! Liam loves bowling, and while bowling alleys are not my favorite of places, we go occasionally when the weather is really bad in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are such a fun mom!!! Let that sink in... ;) I dont even know the last time I went bowling! Oh wait, it was my 20th birthday. I should probably take Kinsey tomorrow lol. Those pink socks are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aria is so stinkin cute in those shoes. That's hilarious about "taking out a loan" to buy socks. It'seems crazy the prices they charge for things like that. And props to you for bowling in a maxi. We have yet to take Mason bowling. I think he'd be like Aria and be over it after one game.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So fun! Wyatt loves bowling! Unfortunately ours has terrible hours, but we really need to try and go again! And love the pink socks, totally completes the outfit. Oh, and I'd bowl for fries too. Sounds like a shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, she is SO stinkin' cute in her lil pink socks & ugly bowling shoes. I love it! I also love that the hubby is sportin' pink sock as well. Tee hee!

    Good job on finishing your bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That little ball rolling contraption thingy is so cool! I was wondering how toddlers would be able to throw a bowling ball. It all makes sense now. Joe and I went for the first time in years last month and we were checking to see how small the smallest balls were and they were still 9 lbs. Seems like a lot for a three year old...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Was this Splitsville? We almost went last night but were too tired from the beach. We may go today if I can find the energy. Looks like a super cool place. Was wondering how kid friendly it was.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.