Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to Aria's superhero of a dad!

Aria couldn't wait to give him the DIY Wooden Puzzle Blocks that she wrapped specially for daddy, so he opened those yesterday. But, she also answered a few questions for a little daddy questionaire to surprise him with this morning.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Happy Father's Day!

Aria is lucky to have such a great daddy in her life. He works hard for our family and spoils us around every corner with his time and occasionally cupcakes too! He has never been afraid to jump into fatherhood feet first, and I really can't wait to see him take on the role of daddy of two. I know he wonders if he is up to the task, but I think he will be just as amazing this time as he was when Aria was born. He is the best daddy I know, and we just love him to pieces!
Sweet Turtle Soup - Happy Father's Day!
Sweet Turtle Soup - Happy Father's Day!
Sweet Turtle Soup - Happy Father's Day!

9 comments:

  1. Oh you guys got this!!! Not a doubt in my mind! Happy Father's Day to him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those sweet pictures! I had Liam fill out a questionnaire too; they are always my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby Aria! Always love when you post those pictures :) Happy Father's Day to Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet interview and I love the throwback photos. It is very clear that she loves to play with her daddy :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Father's Day Chris! Such sweet photos. Love the peppers answer. Peppers and leaves...yum? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, such sweetness. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dad's favorite food is leaves? That's questionable, Chris. I question your taste in food LOL.
    I LOVE these so much! My niece did one for my brother in law that we read out loud yesterday and it was hilarious. He was 27 years old (which he liked, he's 43), and he has "brown hair #nohair" because he's bald LOL. Seriously. I can't wait for Mason to do one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had Noah fill out a questionnaire for the first time this year. I absolutely love them and the funny answers kids always seem to give!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so so sweet! I hope Chris had the best Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.