Monday, June 6, 2016

Baxter is Eleven!

Baxter turned 11 over the weekend. 11!


I can't believe it has been 11 years, minus a few weeks, since Chris and I picked him up in Pennsylvania and then immediately drove him all the way back to Florida. He went from tiny beagle pup to old chunky beagle in two blinks.




His favorite pastimes include: sleeping, snoring, warming the old bones up in the sunshine, licking everybody, getting a good rub down, barking whenever a car drives past the house, and eating anything that comes his way. He checked each one off on his Birthday!

Aria insisted he get a big juicy dog bone. So to the pet store we went for a big juicy dog bone. Two in fact, Baxter likes to share with Lizzy on his Birthday. Chris even shared a few chunks of raw steak with him too. When juicy dog bones and raw steak are involved you know it is a good Birthday!

Happy 11th Birthday, Baxter!

19 comments:

  1. He was so tiny! And happy birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww he is so cute! I had a beagle for my entire childhood.. he was my best friend! Happy birthday Baxter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Baxter! I didn't know he was from PA! He and I would be good friends, I'm sure. :) Great photos of your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's handsome I his cap! And so sweet to share with Lizzy. His puppy picture has me wanting one haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaawww Baxter. What a good boy. Hope he had a great doggie birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg. I love this so much!!! Our pup is about that age too and gets royally abused everyday by the kids. haha Such a good sport! I love big floppy beagle ears!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie! Dogs and kids grow entirely too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at bitty Baxter!!
    Happy 11th Birthday to your four-legged baby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww what a cutie.. happy birthday Baxter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, he was so tiny! Happy Birthday, Baxter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie he is! Happy Birthday Baxter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, I want a tiny little beagle puppy now. So cute! Happy Birthday, Baxter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Puppy!! Oh he's so cute. I love him with a graduation cap on :) Happy Birthday to your furry buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday, Baxter! Love that sweet pic of him with his little graduation hat on!! Gotta love our furry friends.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet pup! That's a long drive for a pup, I hope it went well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.