Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Announcing the 3rd Annual Christmas in July Gift Exchange

Elizabeth, Jamie, and I would like to invite you to this year's Christmas in July Gift Exchange!

It is an exchange between the kids all about summer fun. The idea is to fill a box with anything you think your partner's kid(s) would love - water toys, things to do in the backyard, craft supplies, books, etc, and the limit is $20 before shipping.

If you would like to participate this year please sign up by emailing Elizabeth at chasinmasonblog@gmail.com with "Christmas in July Gift Exchange" in the subject. You can sign up between now and Friday, June 24th. You don't have to be a blogger to participate, but we ask that you share what you receive on social media with #xmasinjulygiftexchange. The matches will be emailed on or around Monday, June 27th.

Please include the following in your sign up email:
- Name
- Address
- Blog URL
- Instagram name
- The names & ages of your children
- Share their favorite summer activities
- Share a short wish list to give your partner a few ideas. Please note that you may or may not actually receive the things on the wish list. It is just to aid your partner in picking things to include.
- Any additional notes you think are relevant

Send out your packages no later than July 8th, please keep your tracking number in case something goes astray. Don't forget the wrapping paper! Then come back on Monday, July 25th to link up and share what you received.

We are limiting this exchange to US residents only.

Sweet Turtle Soup


We would love to see you sign up! I'm pretty sure receiving something special in the mail is universally adored especially by children.

Merry Christmas in July!

11 comments:

  1. I can't wait to join in. Such a fun way to celebrate my favorite holiday... six months early :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guyse are too fun! I was telling Liz that with a December birthday I should totally join the fun. I can always use some summer cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the exchanges you girls have! Who doesn't like getting things in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sad to have to sit this one out! Our July is already crazy booked and I don't think I could add another thing to our plate! I hope y'all have fun with it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun!! Who doesn't love cheistmas in July? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaaayyy!! So excited about this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe the year is halfway over!! Wah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh you guys, so many exchanges not enough $$$ ;) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.