Monday, June 20, 2016

$10 at Target - June

Welcome to this month's $10 at Target challenge! It's simple enough to join in - take yourself to Target with 10 bucks of fun money and see what you can find. Then take a picture of your haul and let us know if you came in on budget by linking up below.

Sweet Turtle Soup: $10 at Target - June
Becky at bybmg // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
Elizabeth at Chasin' Mason // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest

This $10 at Target trip was definitely more boring than usual. The dollar spot was a snooze this week. While I was meandering the beauty section I grabbed a pack of hair ties because I'm down to my last one, which reminded me that I should pick up another bottle of heat protection spray. And, with those two things I was at $10 already. I kept looking around. I checked the clearance clothing and found nada. I went to look for rain boots for Aria and they didn't have any, which what? I looked in the shoe section, so maybe they keep them elsewhere. I would have thought it would be a Target staple. I also looked around for children's umbrellas because Aria's beloved one broke. No luck there either. So, I decided to call it a boring $10 and kept my two hair items this month. When do they put out the fall stuff?? I'm already looking forward to it.
Sweet Turtle Soup: $10 at Target - June
So, did it come in under $10?
Sweet Turtle Soup: $10 at Target - June
It sure did! I'm getting good at this =)

Sweet Turtle Soup

If you joined in with us for this month's $10 at Target challenge please link up below. And, mark your calendars for the next challenge link up on July 18th.



15 comments:

  1. Nice job! I say it isn't boring if you bought things you needed. Nothing wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well ya stuck to the budget! I saw rain boots in the gardening section last time we were there and they were on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry it was a boring haul, mine was too (except that I got a lovely summer shirt out of it). Hopefully you find some cute rain boots soon.
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thermal Creations is the best! I use it so much, I should buy it by the case haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey nice job with staying under budget, and don't you start to panic when you get to the last hair tie on the pack...haha. I also use the same heat protection spray and hair ties :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I happened to be at Target this week.. i got two packets of Dr. Seuss bookmarks for D to give his class mates on his late and two packets of those chocolate filled panda cookies.. and a few storage bins on clearance..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes practical just wins out. My dollar spot was a snooze too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think they only put out rain boots in the spring or something. Not too helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fall?! Now I love fall as much as the next person, but girl, summer just started! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our Target keeps boots in the garden section and they were on sale for $9(?) as of yesterday. Why this separation, it makes no sense. I always get down to the last 2 bobby pins before buying more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the rain boots are with the kids clothing if I remember correctly. I'm sure someone already commented with that though. Well done though. I mean target is like a giant black hole for my spending.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good job on the spending!! That's the closest I've ever seen anyone without going over!
    About that heat tamer stuff... do you get it for blow drying and straightening your hair? I need to get some new stuff. I've noticed my hair is getting damaged and might need to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sometimes boring is needed. At least you'll have good hair this Summer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice work! Yea, I was disappointed in the Dollar Spot this time as well. Next time, next time it'll be the cat's meow. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How do those hair ties disappear so quickly? I feel like I am constantly buying them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.