Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Kids Behind the Blog: May

Beth, Stephanie, Crystal, Meghan, and Jessica have gotten together to host The Kids Behind The Blog. Each month there will be a new set of 5 questions to use for a mini interview with your kids. Simple and fun. I love kid interviews. You never know what will come out of their mouths.

interview with your child prompts

Here are the questions for this month:

1. What is something I always say to you?
Happy Birthday! (I think you say that all the time not mommy) It's just cookies. It's just pancakes. Good night, Aria. 

2. What makes mommy happy?
Good food. I just like bad food.

3. How do I make you laugh?
Tickle me. 

4. What do you enjoy doing with me?
Watching movies and reading. And painting.

5. What is mommy's favorite thing to do?
Playing with me. Drinking coffee with me.

Our Pretty Little Girls
 

23 comments:

  1. Hahaha "Good food." Good food definitely makes me happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Drinking coffee with me." Hahahahaha! She sounds so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just like bad food?! What are you feeding that kid! Thanks for linking up again. Her answers are always some of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha- she likes bad food? :D Ah, kids answers are the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, she likes bad food? Hmmm....or bad food meaning chips and cookies? If that's the case I like those too, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, you like to drink coffee with her? LOL. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! She's awesome. I look forward to her answers each month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She likes only bad food, huh? She's so dang cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aria's answers are always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, she likes bad food? And I love hearing what kids think we say a lot. With Noah I always feel he says things that I barely ever say!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love Aria's answers. Cute as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aria likes bad food huh? Ha ha!! She's so funny. And I love that she said you love playing with her and drinking coffee. Smart! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got tickles out of Kinsey too, guess thats a mom thing. I can totally picture you saying Happy Birthday! alll the time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh girl yes the coffee! Sometimes I wonder where the kids get these things but that's part of the pleasure of these mini interviews!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like that she says that you always say happy birthday or it's just cookies or it's just pancakes. Sounds like a fun time over there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. All the coffee all the time!
    Happy Birthday and It's just cookies - HA! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. "It's just cookies" - Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We have a coffee fan on our hands, do we? How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Drinking coffee with me - the best! From the linkup

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just like bad food?! Bwhahaha that is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww, love these interviews. By bad food, does that mean cookies and ice cream? If so, me too, Aria. Me too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am with you on the good food! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.