Friday, May 6, 2016

The 2nd Annual Mother's Day Mom Exchange: Reveal Day!

Happy Mother's Day Exchange reveal day! Elizabeth and I announced the exchange back in March, and today we, along with everybody that signed up, get to share what we received. Hopefully everybody received their packages, so please let us know what you got in a blog post and link up below. You can also share on instagram - #mothersdaymomexchange.

Sweet Turtle Soup

My partner this year was Elizabeth, fellow host and the mama behind Chasin' Mason Blog! She sent the greatest box to me, let me show you...
Sweet Turtle Soup - The 2nd Annual Mother's Day Mom Exchange: Reveal Day!
I spy Starbucks!
Sweet Turtle Soup - The 2nd Annual Mother's Day Mom Exchange: Reveal Day!
From Disneyland!!! Liz is well aware of my love for all things Disney, and that I recently completed my Disney World 'you are here' mug collection. Now I just need the one from California Adventure - time for a cross country vacay!
Sweet Turtle Soup - The 2nd Annual Mother's Day Mom Exchange: Reveal Day!
Isn't it beautiful? She also included a gift card to Starbucks, which I've since used to get myself a smores frap. Delicious.

Thank you so much Liz for such a magical Mother's Day surprise! I sent a box off to Nina from The Joni Journey, so head over to her blog to see what I sent.

All the participants this year:
Becky from byBMG
Courtney from Sweet Turtle Soup
Crystal from Hall Around Texas
Dara from Not in Jersey
Desiree from Macke Monologues
Elizabeth from Chasin' Mason
Emily from Raising Avery Mae
Erica
Jacie from The Fella Life
Johannah from The Sirois Family
Liz from J for Joiner
Mande from badbrewpack
Michelle - Instagram
Nina from The Joni Journey
Sarah from Seeing All Sides
Stephanie from Wife Mommy Me
Suzanna from One Hoolie Mama

If you joined us for this exchange, please link up below. We'd love to see what you all were surprised with!



23 comments:

  1. Awww! Well, Elizabeth sure knows you well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Greatest gift ever for you!! Thanks for hosting this. It was so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mug! She definitely knows you well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaahhh!!!! It is the PERFECT gift for you and so pretty too. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mug is so cute! And yummy, s'mores frap! Happy Mother's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That mug is PERFECT for you! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How awesome! I truly love those mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liz did so well! This is the perfect gift for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty mug! I had so much fun participating in this exchange, and met some fantastic new blog friends. I hope you have a great Mother's Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That coffee mug is adorable!!! And one can never go wrong with a Starbucks gift card! Thanks for organizing this super fun swap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that Disney mug is PERFECT! I love the feminine colors too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome gift!! Liz knocked it out of the park! She is so darn thoughtful. I love that mug, it's gorgeous! Thanks so much for organizing! This was a blast. Happy early Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved this exchange very much! Thank you for hosting!

    I think that Liz did good, that mug is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect gift choices! I have that mug too, it's so much prettier than the California adventure one. Love all my gifts too, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my god how fun! Perfect choice for you! Happu moms day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That mug was made for you! You are truly the Disney Queen in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Liz sent an amazing package!!! NOW you have to think about a Disney vacation every time you drink your morning coffee! Happiest of Mother's Days!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Liz NAILED it!!
    And, *when* you come for your Disney adventure on this side of the country I fully hope to meet up. So, when were you coming, again??

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is so PERFECT!! I hope you have such an amazing Mother's Day, Courtney!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. See, even Desiree agrees... now you HAVE to come visit so you can get the matching and final cup! I strategically planned it that way :)
    Happy, Happy Mother's Day friend!! Hope you have the best day! I was so happy to be partnered with you and be able to spoil you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a fun exchange!! That coffee cup is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love it!! How awesome that she got you the Disneyland mug! And Smores Frap?!? It's back?? How did I not know this! Must get to Starbucks asap.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Perfect gift! Makes me want to go buy you the DCA one when I'm there this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.