Thursday, May 26, 2016

Spring Bucket List: make a strawberry dessert

Spring Bucket List: make a strawberry dessert
One more done on our bucket list! I shared the last items on our list with Aria and she picked strawberry dessert to accomplish next. We scrolled through various strawberry desserts and then ended right back at our favorite - strawberry pretzel salad. When you find a winner you stick with it, yes? We made it, we ate it, we enjoyed it. A tasty check for our list!
Spring Bucket List: make a strawberry dessert

Spring Bucket List: make a strawberry dessert
Check out the rest of our Spring Bucket List:

15 comments:

  1. My MIL keeps asking me to make this for her. You know you could knock out tree birds with one stone, go to a new park at the beach where you can have a picnic and build a sand castle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Good choice. We're all wedding dieting over here, or "suffering for the wedding" as Joe calls it, so I will live vicariously through you for now :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!! That looks so delish! I love making something with my kids. It usually takes twice as long but is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhh...... Love it!! So refreshing for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for letting Aria pick what to do! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dessert is my favorite! I bet you she enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this dessert! The perfect mix of sweet and salty!!! How do you keep the jello/strawberry mixture from seeping through though? Every time I make it, it seeps through and the pretzels get soggy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow yum! Nothing says summer like strawberries!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard all about this stuff but never tried it. I really should I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, that just looks divine! I've never tried it before which is a shame because strawberries are my favorite berry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's my all time favorite- but I prefer raspberries! Nom!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks delicious! Give me all the strawberry things right now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum! This looks delicious. Aria is looking so big lately!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.