Monday, May 16, 2016

$10 at Target - May

Welcome to this month's $10 at Target challenge! It's simple enough to join in - take yourself to Target with 10 bucks of fun money and see what you can find. Then take a picture of your haul and let us know if you came in on budget by linking up below.

Sweet Turtle Soup: $10 at Target - May
Becky at bybmg // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
Elizabeth at Chasin' Mason // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest

The best part about a monthly 10 bucks at Target trip is letting dad take over the kid duties so I can wander around. Esp with a frappuccino in hand. It's the little luxuries. I spotted the weekly memo pad in the dollar spot and thought it would be a fun organizational tool even though I have a big ol' planner. Although, I might save it for next year and forego the big ol' planner. Undecided. Aria found the little black mini bucket and tossed it in the cart for herself before heading off to the toy aisle with dad. I meandered back to the gardening section and wished it was full of holiday decorations instead, but the pumpkin seeds caught my eye. I've always wanted to grow a pumpkin, it's perfectly in sync with my love of Halloween, so I decided to grab it. Then I saw that tanks were on sale too! I grabbed one of my favorites in a different color and was set with my 10.
Sweet Turtle Soup: $10 at Target - May
 But, did I keep it under $10 this time?
Sweet Turtle Soup: $10 at Target - May
Absolutely did! My very first time. Mission accomplished.

Sweet Turtle Soup

If you joined in with us for this month's $10 at Target challenge please link up below. And, mark your calendars for the next challenge link up on June 20th.



27 comments:

  1. Yay! Such a fun challenge. But too much so for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 items and still under $10, such a success!! Way To go lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shopping! I have that tank in a greenish/bluish color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't Target'so tank tops the best? We saved out pumpkinseeds from last year and planted them. Fingers crossed I don'the kill them. Awesome job on staying under $10!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't Target'so tank tops the best? We saved out pumpkinseeds from last year and planted them. Fingers crossed I don'the kill them. Awesome job on staying under $10!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great finds! I love that tank!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the memo pad. I'm not sure if I'd use it though! Good job on the budget!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the pumpkins! I haven't been that ambitious in my garden yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that memo pad. I still love my planner but anything planner related I have a weakness for. Nothing better than browsing Target kid-free, with a Starbucks in hand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul. I need some more tanks in my life and wish I had seen some this time around. Perhaps next time.
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awhoo hoo for keeping it under $10! I love the picks & I hope that you get some nice pumpkins with your seeds.

    I was finally able to join in this month & I was glad that I was able to! I had fun & hope to do it some more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good work! Love the tank top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol! Every time I tell myself I am going to participate in this, I end up spending WAAY too much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Best of luck with that pumpkin!! I think that black pail would be the perfect halloween-themed spot for your seedlings!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah! Go you! Target tanks are my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  16. 60 cents to spare. Well done!!
    I need a few new tanks - off to Target I go!

    ReplyDelete
  17. YAY for keeping it under budget!!! I went over so I think we evened each other out lol.
    Love the tank you got! Target tanks are my favorite and I wear them everyday.
    I'm excited that you found some pumpkin seeds! Never to early to start planning (and planting) for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Growing pumpkins is so so fun; Aria will especially love it! They take up a lot of room, but the vines are pretty! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Target has the best tanks and I really thought about grabbing one myself this time. I have always read that if you want pumpkins for Halloween you plant them around the 4th of July.... but I would honestly plant them a few weeks sooner. Can't wait to hear how that works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Curious to see how the pumpkins will turn out. That would be so fun. I wish the stores had holiday stuff out too. I'm over Summer and it hasn't even started yet.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love how Aria got to shop this month. I should let Connor do that but boyfriend has a love for their toy section and well, nothing is cheap there!

    ReplyDelete
  22. haha, congrats on keeping it under $10 this month! You and Beth got the same planner thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, you got an impressive amount for $10! I cannot leave Target without spending $10 just in the dollar section alone! It's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Im hoping to grow pumpkins this year too, we can conpare growing strategies ;) I need a new white tank top, Ill have to look next time Im at Target.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fun! We planted pumpkins too. I think they may be growing underneath all the weeds, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great items! I can't wait to see how the pumpkins do! We tried them once and they were ready too early. We live on bedrock, so things are tricky when it comes to gardening.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.