Thursday, April 14, 2016

The Picture Perfect Project: 12 in 2016 - April

Sweet Turtle Soup - The Picture Perfect Project: 12 in 2016 - April
"5 6 Pick up Sticks"

Welcome back to another month of the Picture Perfect Project. I am joining up with Beth of Our Pretty Little Girls, Whitney of Work it Mommy, Stephanie of Wife Mommy Me, Elizabeth of Chasin' Mason, and Desiree of Macke Monologues to encourage you to challenge yourself in 2016 to take pictures daily, monthly, weekly, or any combination under the sun. And, then link-up with us on the 2nd Thursday of each month to share your progress. Challenges are always more fun when you do them with friends.

My challenge is "12 in 2016" - taking a photo of Aria once a month all year. Not just any picture (because I can usually be found behind my camera) but a picture where Aria is both looking in my direction and with a genuine smile. Some months are more successful than others but the only picture you regret is the one you don't take.

Sweet Turtle Soup

Please link-up any photography challenge you've been working on this year below! The link-up will be open until the end of the month, so add your link anytime between now and then. You can also share your pictures on instagram or twitter using #thepictureperfectproject. And, don't forget the next link up is on May 12th.


16 comments:

  1. That's such a great picture of Aria. I love your goal because she's at such a tough age for picture taking. Well, at least Cam is and they are close in age. Getting him to look at me with a genuine smile is so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I say this all the time but stop growing! She is such a little lady now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, she looks so old here! I always love how much green you have in your photos outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love this picture! :) Great one for this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking at the camera AND a genuine smile?!!! You must have magic powers that I don't!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Courtney, another stunning photo, Aria is just adorable and has such a beautiful smile. She's going to adore looking back on these photos when she's older, bless her :) Sending hugs from Scotland x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a great picture of Aria! And I love the quote "5, 6 pick up sticks". So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aria looks like a little princess! Pink is her color for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet photo of Aria!! Loving the soft pink dress, the cute little bow, and the leaf in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking at the camera with a smile is a tough challenge for us these days! You nailed it. Sweet Aria!! She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great natural photo. She's a pro! Love that dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great natural photo. She's a pro! Love that dress too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.