Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Kids Behind the Blog: April

Beth, Stephanie, Crystal, Meghan, and Jessica have gotten together to host The Kids Behind The Blog. Each month there will be a new set of 5 questions to use for a mini interview with your kids. Simple and fun. I love kid interviews. You never know what will come out of their mouths.

Sweet Turtle Soup - The Kids Behind the Blog: April

Here are the questions for this month:

1. What is your favorite thing to do with your friends?
Uh play with this with them...*held up her horse*...my flying horse. They like it. They think it's a baby too. They think it's a girl, it has hair!

2. Who is your favorite person?
No favorite persons I know. *jumped over for a hug* You're my favorite person. And daddy is my favorite person too.

3. When playing outside, what do your ideal sunny day plans look like?
I like gardening when it's sunny. When it rains my garden gets bigger.

4. What do you like to do when it's raining?
Get my umbrella. And then start to garden. I don't like when the pokey plants get all wet. I just cut them down.

5. If you could plant a garden of anything, what would you plant? 
I already put a pineapple in my garden. My pineapple is getting bigger. (Yes, but what about something new. What would you plant new?) I would plant a big flower. Purple and green and yellow and pink and blue and pink and blue. I would plant a whole feast. A feast of ham, pie, and monster cuties, and ducks. I'd cut them open with a sharp knife and take their insides out. (You'd cut your ducks open with a sharp knife?) Yes. I'd be very careful.
-I guess we won't be getting any ducks...

Our Pretty Little Girls

23 comments:

  1. Her responses crack me up! She's so imaginative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I am literally crying over here. She is just so graphic and detailed. I love it. I also love that she connects the rain with the growing garden. Good job mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, the ducks! I'm dying. I love that Aria gets so into these questions every month. She really gives detailed answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Oh my gosh I laughed so hard reading this. Especially the last part! I love the things kids say :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep the ducks away!! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my goodness! Too funny! I would not recommend planting any ducks even though she said that she would be careful when cutting them open. Ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahaha!! She is so cute! Love her imagination and detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg! She is too funny! She had me cracking up on that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dying!!! Aria is so funny! She totally has a sense of humor already too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay seriously!! Aria is hilarious!! I love all of her answers. Melt my heart that you are her favorite person and Daddy. So sweet. She is quite the silly girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, going from a pineapple to all that about the ducks! Save the ducks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha! I love their crazy and imaginative answers at this age!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is very detailed. Love that! She is one beautiful little girl. From the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my god I love all her plant ideas. Kids are hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love reading what she says! My word she can tell a story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww. Her reply for her favorite people is the sweetest! And I was really digging her garden plans... Until the ducks. Pass on the ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maybe she has a future in landscaping (or as a butcher!!) with those answers haha!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha this is so funny and cute! Kid interviews are the best. Hey, at least she pointed out she will be very careful while cutting open her ducks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. First of all, the picture is the SWEETEST! I love the way she's holding her dress and holding the flower!
    Second, I love that she says that she gardens when it's sunny and her garden gets bigger when it rains. So smart!!
    ps do you really have a pineapple in your garden? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness, she is adorable and so chatty!! Haha!! I love this link up!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I always look forward to the things Aria says. Girlfriend cracks me up! And I love her idea of planting a feast. Hide all the knives, Mama! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  22. HAHAHAHA! I am dying with her comment about cutting them open and taking out their insides!!! Keep that gal away from ducks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.