Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Spring Bucket List!

Sweet Turtle Soup - Spring Bucket List

I'm a wee bit late to the Spring Bucket List making party, but we were oh so busy when Spring actually began. I'm playing catch up now. And, since there is still a nice chunk of Spring left...it's time for a bucket list! We've done Spring and Summer Bucket Lists the past few years and we've had all sorts of fun chipping away at them during the boring and hot non-holiday months. They give us a little something new to do so we don't just do the same things every day. I'm awfully boring when there aren't any holidays to look forward to. Now we have a list to keep us entertained. Aria is particularly excited about Gatorland, although she was a little concerned when she asked if they were real ones and I said yes.


Here's to a fun Spring! What is at the top of your Spring to do list?


You may also be interested in last year's Spring Bucket List:

16 comments:

  1. Um yes please!!! All of it!!!! I want to try geocaching with Lily SO BAD! I've seen Sara's posts (Running From The Law) and I know lily would just eat it up!!! Totally can't wait to hear more about Gatorland!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are perfect! And you KNOW I love geocaching. Let me know how it goes!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome list! You are definitely not too late at all. I want to try geocaching so bad. It's a must do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes yes yes! Ice cream date, we have that covered over here! And definitely want to try geocaching! And I love that sandcastle is for spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gatorland! That sounds fun and... scary? I hope they are at least contained and then you just get to go see them? Can't wait to hear about that trip! I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I've never tried geocaching but I think it would be such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring is my favorite season, so what a good idea to make a bucket list! I definitely want to go on lots of ice cream dates, and a picnic in the park sounds really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GEOCACHING!! Yes!! We've done it almost every weekend for the last month. I can't get enough. I think Marcus is still a little too young to really understand/appreciate. But, I'm hoping if we keep it up he'll grow to love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! All of this sounds so fun! Hooray for ice cream dates. And picnics are my favorite! I've been seeing geocaching everywhere, I really need to give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all great, fun ideas.

    I really need to figure out what geocaching is, it's all the rage lately. I'm so in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope to try geocaching soon too. Lots of fun activities! Looking forward to seeing how Gatorland is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun list! Geocaching is awesome. We enjoy it. What is Gatorland? Sounds exciting and fun! Can’t wait to watch you cross things off your list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds great! I love geocaching. And I love how you designed the image!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You totally aren't too late, I still haven't shared ours yet! It is set for Tuesday and I may have to edit it to add geocaching too! Why couldn't I have read this sooner! Besides summer doesn't technically start until June 20th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would never call you boring! What's Gatorland?! I can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.