Friday, April 1, 2016

April is Grilled Cheese Month! - Thirty Grilled Cheese Recipes To Try

 Sweet Turtle Soup: April is Grilled Cheese Month! - Thirty Grilled Cheese Recipes To Try

Happy April 1st! Did you know that April is Grilled Cheese Month? That's right up there with Coffee Day, Chocolate Chip Cookie Day, and Donut Day in my book. So, I made a handy list of 30 different grilled cheese sandwiches that all sound amazing. I've already worked my way through a handful, the BBQ chicken grilled cheese (#2) and the three cheese grilled cheese (#25) are particularly delicious. Let me know if you try any this month!

  1. Havarti and Arugula Grilled Cheese
  2. BBQ Chicken Grilled Cheese
  3. Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese
  4. Brisket Grilled Cheese
  5. Chicken Bacon Ranch Grilled Cheese 
  6. White Pizza Grilled Cheese
  7. Ina Garten's Ultimate Grilled Cheese
  8. Guacamole Grilled Cheese
  9. Grilled Cheese Burgers 
  10. Spinach and Ricotta Grilled Cheese 
  11. Grilled Macaroni and Cheese Sandwich 
  12. Dijon Havarti & Pear Grilled Cheese
  13. Spicy Mini Meatball Grilled Cheese 
  14. Tavern Style Pot Roast Grilled Cheese
  15. Parmesan Crusted Pesto Grilled Cheese
  16. Apple & Bacon Grilled Cheese
  17. Poundcake Grilled Cheese with Brie, Fig Jam, and Rosemary Butter 
  18. French Onion Grilled Cheese 
  19. Pioneer Woman's Ultimate Grilled Cheese
  20. BLT Grilled Cheese
  21. Sun Dried Tomato Spinach Grilled Cheese
  22. Taco Grilled Cheese
  23. Crispy Bacon & Brie Grilled Cheese with Caramelized Onions 
  24. Pizza Margherita Grilled Cheese
  25. Three Cheese Grilled Cheese 
  26. Brie, Pesto, and Sweet Pepper Grilled Cheese
  27. Crispy Zucchini Grilled Cheese 
  28. Spinach and Artichoke Grilled Cheese  
  29. Arugula and Ham Grilled Cheese
  30. Irish Grilled Cheese 

* two of the pictures in the graphic are via How Sweet It Is - the white pizza grilled cheese & the havarti and arugula grilled cheese - aka the two pictures that are pretty. the remaining four pictures were taken by me.

12 comments:

  1. Um Yum! I have never heard of some of these. I make a mean chicken pesto mozzarella grilled cheese, if I do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I'm pinning this. So many sound so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! I love grilled cheese...that's before I couldn't eat it...boo for allergies! But hopefully someday in the near future I can eat it again...then look out, Grilled cheese all day everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect for us! We eat grilled cheese sandwiches multiple times a week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove grilled cheese and want to make all of these!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm, YUM! I did not know that April was grilled cheese month. Now that you told me, I may need to remedy this and try some of these recipes ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh mylanta grilled cheese overload! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grilled cheese - you speak my love language. I could eat one for dinner every day if Scott would agree. Throw in a bowl of soup and my day is made. That havarti one sounds mighty tasty. Actually, they all do.
    We have a grilled cheese food truck in our area, and I can't tell you the amazing sandwiches that are made in that thing. So. Good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum, I love grilled cheese! That brisket grilled cheese sounds amazing!!
    I have some yummy recipes on my blog too. One with Mascarpone cheese, chocolate spread, and bananas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! We do grilled cheese pretty often, so I love this idea. I often find myself bored of the same thing, so I'm definitely going to try some!

    ReplyDelete
  11. NOM!!! Grilled cheese, month, genius. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What?! Who knew there were so many grilled cheese combinations! There is a place in Dallas that we have been wanting to try called the Dallas Grilled Cheese Co. They have all kinds of options like these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.