Monday, April 18, 2016

$10 at Target - April

Welcome to this month's $10 at Target challenge! It's simple enough to join in - take yourself to Target with 10 bucks of fun money and see what you can find. Then take a picture of your haul and let us know if you came in on budget by linking up below.

Sweet Turtle Soup: $10 at Target - March link up
Becky at bybmg // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
Elizabeth at Chasin' Mason // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest

This was the $10 at Target I nearly forgot about. And then when I remembered, I didn't go in with a game plan. So, here is my random collection of $10. I couldn't take one more viewing of Rio 1 or 2, so I got Aria the dvd Epic for self-preservation. Raisinets are one of my favorite treats so I tossed that in, and then I saw the hot fudge on sale. A scoop of vanilla ice cream with some hot fudge sounded like the ticket so that went in too. Bam boom!
Sweet Turtle Soup: $10 at Target - April
Did I make it at or below 10 bucks?
Sweet Turtle Soup: $10 at Target - April
No, but I did tie my personal best of just 2 cents over!

Sweet Turtle Soup

If you joined in with us for this month's $10 at Target challenge please link up below. And, mark your calendars for the next challenge link up on May 16th.



22 comments:

  1. I loooooove raisinets! And hot fudge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I feel the same way about Despicable Me 1 & 2. Love those movies, but after seeing it about one hundred times I'm done. :) Great job! I would have grabbed hot fudge too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm. Raisinets and chocolate syrup...sounds like a good haul to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,, I feel your pain with the movie. Hot fudge is always good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could totally go for some hot fudge! Yum! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only 2 cents over? I call that a total win. How is Epic? Wondering if Mason would like it. And you could never go wrong with hot fudge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE raisanets, yummy! What a lovely haul.
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, that's pretty close to $10! Actually I feel like being in the range of $10 is more clean and nice than being in the $9 like I was!

    ReplyDelete
  9. $10.02 counts in my book! And you got a DVD so that's a total win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is SO SO cool Court! Love this whole idea and that you went out and bought some fun goodies for a movie night, I REALLY need to remember to play next week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, two cents over is not bad at all. Good job! I hope that Aria enjoys her new movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hot fudge- yum! Good treats for a movie day/night. I have to say I've only seen Rio once, and while it was cute, I don't think I could watch it over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So close, love the goodies you got too. We really loved Epic when we watched it at the summer movie express. I need to get it too so the girls can watch it again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have yourself the makings of a great movie night, just add popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha, I consider it a win that you got a DVD and fun treats for watching the movie, total win in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seeing that fudge has me really wanting an ice cream sundae right now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Way to go! ALso YUM for rasinettes and hot fudge! I have a Freshly Picked giveaway happening right now!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh I love that you got some sweet treats. Great idea to get a movie too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You go girl! Only 2 cents over! That's a win in my book.
    And also, I totally approve of your hot fudge purchase. I think that is my favorite ice cream topping!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Smart move on the new movie. And ice cream with hot fudge? Yep, sign me up. 2 cents over is nothing. I'm pumped when I walk out of target and spend less than $25.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Random but good! Yum on the hot fudge. And the $.02 doesn't count because you can totally subtract tax:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.