Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The Kids Behind The Blog: March

Beth, Stephanie, Crystal, Meghan, and Jessica have gotten together to host The Kids Behind The Blog. Each month there will be a new set of 5 questions to use for a mini interview with your kids. Simple and fun. I love kid interviews. You never know what will come out of their mouths.

Interviews with Kids

Here are the questions for this month:

1. What do you enjoy doing with mommy and daddy?
I like *ice skating with mommy. I like swinging with daddy. And sometimes I like playing in the water with you.
(*we've never ice skated) 

2. Name one thing you are really good at?
I'm really good at...I'm really good at jumping. I like jumping all the time. I like jumping on the couch sometimes.

3. What is one thing that mommy and daddy tell you often?
I don't know. Twinkle twinkle little star? Daddy says don't suck on your blanket.

4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
uh...drive cars. And get coffee and watermelon.

5. What do you think mommy and daddy do when you go to bed at night?
Mommy sings songs and goes to sleep. Daddy goes to work and sleeps.

Our Pretty Little Girls

24 comments:

  1. Love her responses! It cracks me up what kids say to number three. And that going to sleep is the priority for number 5. Ha ha, which it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, so cute. We have a couch jumper over here too haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute! and I think every kid is good at jumping, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is adorable! You should frame that one. :) I love how she said she "sometimes" loves to play in the water with you! Kids are so honest and hilarious. And drive cars and get coffee and watermelon sounds perfect to me. She's adorable. Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome answers. #2 is my favorite. I love that she actually gets into her answers. Mila wanted no part of it - she gave me the shortest answers possible, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet that she has different activities that she loves to do with you and your hubs! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Based on answer #4, I'm pretty sure she and Ez would be best friends. Although based on #2, she should probably not drink coffee. Ever. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! I love the ice skating comment :) I need to remember this linkup for next month. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg cutest answers ever! I love the blanket comment and the coffee and watermelon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't suck your blanket. Solid advice dad. Solid advice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love her answers! That picture of Aria is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that she likes to ice skate with you yet you've never gone before. Too funny. Kids have the best imaginations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love what she wants to be when she grows up - cracked me right up. Ha, ha! She's too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Her answer to what she wants to be when she grows up made me laugh. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. And she has me giggling again. "We've never ice skated" lol little comments like that are what makes this link-up one of my favorites. Thanks for joining the fun again.

    Oh and I am LOVING her career choice too :)!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Coffee and watermelon ... where do they come up with these. So funny. Visiting from the linkup today.

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha, she's so articulate! Ice Skating and she's never been so funny! Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Don't you wonder where they come up with some of their stuff?? Like, ice skating. HA!! But, coffee and watermelon - I like her priorities. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those responses! The things they say...

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love her answer for what she wants to wants to do when she grows up! I want that too. Allllll the coffee, please!
    Xo, Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  21. "Don't suck in your blanket" is hilarious. She has adulting down already, what with her coffee runs and watermelon lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that when she grows up she'll go get coffee. That's what I do too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haha, I guess you better take her ice skating ;). I love how kids come up with the most adorable (and often random) answers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.