Beth, Stephanie, Crystal, Meghan, and Jessica have gotten together to host The Kids Behind The Blog. Each month there will be a new set of 5 questions to use for a mini interview with your kids. Simple and fun. I love kid interviews. You never know what will come out of their mouths.
Here are the questions for this month:
1. What do you enjoy doing with mommy and daddy?
I like *ice skating with mommy. I like swinging with daddy. And sometimes I like playing in the water with you.
(*we've never ice skated)
2. Name one thing you are really good at?
I'm really good at...I'm really good at jumping. I like jumping all the time. I like jumping on the couch sometimes.
3. What is one thing that mommy and daddy tell you often?
I don't know. Twinkle twinkle little star? Daddy says don't suck on your blanket.
4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
uh...drive cars. And get coffee and watermelon.
5. What do you think mommy and daddy do when you go to bed at night?
Mommy sings songs and goes to sleep. Daddy goes to work and sleeps.