Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I'll be over-sharing the shenanigans we've been up to the past few days soon. But, I just wanted to leave this comparison right here for today...

Sweet Turtle Soup - St. Patrick's Day comparison picture

The 'leprechauns' were in the market for a new green dress for Aria this year and they just so happened to stumble across the very same one from Aria's first St. Patrick's Day. I couldn't resist getting a comparison shot. My little chunk has certainly gotten a bit bigger over the past three years.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

15 comments:

  1. That is absolutely the very best!!!! I love that you happened upon the same exact dress!! Perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! It must have been the luck of the Irish to find the same dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Before I read anything, I thought- wow, she still fits in that dress?? :) So crazy how much the kids have grown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The same dress?! That is awesome. I love that it is the same sheet too. Such a fun comparison photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When just looking at the picture, I was like, that looks like the same dress...holy cow how did you do that! So cool :) Fun picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the BEST find. It definitely looks different now lol. Aria is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh that's adorable! So cool you were able to find the same dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my lanta I LOVE this!!! The same dress!? That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So stinking cute! And how awesome your leprechaun was able to snag the very same dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO CUTE!!! I can't believe you were able to re-create that picture so perfectly! What are the odds that years later, you could find the same dress?? So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my word!! I love comparison photos and I love that she is wearing the same but different dress. That’s awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.