Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Easter

I hope everybody had a lovely Easter Sunday and weekend. Chris had Good Friday off and it was just so nice to have him around after weeks and weeks of overtime.

We started off the holiday weekend with a visit to the bunny. After a few trips up and down the escalator as a reward for smiling so wonderfully and a stop at Starbucks we headed over to Animal Kingdom for a bit before the rain chased us back home.
mall at millenia Easter bunny

On Saturday we dyed eggs. Aria adored everything about it.
Easter egg dying
...pst. 2013!
Sweet Turtle Soup - Happy Easter 2016
 
On Sunday Aria found her Easter basket, all of the dyed eggs, and a basket full of plastic eggs outside too.
p.s. she loves her new shoes and the baby. and, yes she is wearing half Halloween half Christmas pajamas.
Easter Basket
Egg Hunts
Egg Hunts

Then we had a family dinner of baked honey ham, funeral potatoes, mac and cheese, carrots, deviled eggs, fruit salad, rolls, and chocolate cheesecake. 
family picture
We didn't hate it, but I might be stuffed for days.

17 comments:

  1. What a great day! Love Aria's easter bunny photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could just head over to Animal Kingdom for a bit! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend! So nice that Chris had Friday off. Not many businesses around here close for Good Friday - Tim and I both worked. You guys have a pretty great bunny! The Easter bunnies around here are all so creepy! Aria looks like she loved him! OMG the 2013 egg dying photo - SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally need some devils eggs in my life. They are so good! Also, that Easter bunny is one of the less creepy ones I've ever seen!

    Becky
    www.bybmgblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Becky- that Easter Bunny actually looks normal and not scary! Oh baby Aria! Such a cute photo from 2013. We have yet to dye eggs - maybe next year :) Your Easter dinner sounds fabulous - what are funeral potatoes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We didn't get Deviled Eggs this year...I think I need to make them this week! And I agree with Becky that is a less creepy Easter Bunny, all of the ones I've seen are so creepy...Love Aria's Dress, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for a 3 day weekend! Totally agree with everyone else, that's the least creepy Easter Bunny I've ever seen. I love how interested baby Aria was in the egg dying. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had never heard of funeral potatoes until I moved to Utah. They are a big thing within the Mormon community. I still haven't tried them though... They kinda freak me out, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Easter bunny wins again for being least scary.
    Oh my - baby Aria!!!
    Your weekend sounds like perfection. And that last photo is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant believe Aria was a bald baby, she has such great hair now! Im like 3 days behind on an Easter post, ai yi yi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You in that last photo. I laughed so hard. Love those throw back photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh all the food. So so much food. I am still full.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am seriously still full from yesterday! I am done looking at holiday food for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That last picture!! I love it. You look so excited! The best!
    And Aria's bunny picture?? Nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Look at baby Aria. Awww! Your meal sounds soooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg the 2013 picture!!! Crazy! So glad yall had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Visiting the Easter Bunny is not big around here. I wish that it was, though! How cute is Aria with the big egg and bunny? And yay for Animal Kingdom, boo for the rain. Okay, what are funeral potatoes? Love the last picture!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.