Friday, March 4, 2016

Find The Rainbow - Photography Scavenger Hunt

A couple years ago we took Aria out for a photography style scavenger hunt as part of our St. Patrick's Day festivities. We had a blast going from place to place on the hunt for all of the colors of the rainbow. Aria just liked being out and about, but I enjoyed looking at our home with new eyes trying to find colors that I usually overlooked. If you've never done a photography scavenger hunt I'd highly recommend adding one to your list, and what better time that St. Patrick's Day to go find the rainbow?
Sweet Turtle Soup: Find The Rainbow - Photography Scavenger Hunt
Sweet Turtle Soup: Find The Rainbow - Photography Scavenger Hunt
Sweet Turtle Soup: Find The Rainbow - Photography Scavenger Hunt
Sweet Turtle Soup: Find The Rainbow - Photography Scavenger Hunt
Sweet Turtle Soup: Find The Rainbow - Photography Scavenger Hunt
Sweet Turtle Soup: Find The Rainbow - Photography Scavenger Hunt
p.s. I miss those little striped Mary Jane shoes (similar here)

13 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun. Did you just take her different places with the colors or was there more to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! You are always so creative with this stuff! And look how tiny she is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable idea! She looks exactly the same, expressions and everything, except the hair. So cute. I might just steal this idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea!! I want to do this now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is too fun....I think I will for sure do this activity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea! Especially now that Noah could actually help point out and find the colors! And I love how aria looks so little but still so definitely her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea!!! I never thought of doing a fun scavenger hunt like that but that is an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aawww she has gotten SO big :). What a fun, cute idea to do. You should totally repeat it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tiny little Aria!! Oh my gosh, what a little cutie pie.
    This idea is SO fun!! I think Aria needs a repeat on finding the colors of the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look how little Aria was. So sweet!

    I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, look at lil Aria! So cute! & what a fun idea. Man, I wish my stepdaughter was younger so she would enjoy things like this. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome! Sweet little Aria. They grow just too darn fast, don't they!?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.