Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Kids Behind The Blog: February

Beth, Stephanie, Crystal, Meghan, and Jessica have gotten together to host The Kids Behind The Blog. Each month there will be a new set of 5 questions to use for a mini interview with your kids. Simple and fun. I love kid interviews. You never know what will come out of their mouths.

Sweet Turtle Soup - The Kids Behind The Blog: February

Here is the very first set of questions:

1. Where is your favorite place to go?
To home.

2. Who is your best friend?
Cupcakes! (Good answer)

3. If you could be a superhero what would your superpower be?
Cupcake power! And ice. And fire! And marshmallow power! (Complete with superhero hand movements)

4. What is your favorite candy treat?
Marshmallows. (She almost never has candy. So, I tweaked it to treat)

5. Who is your valentine?
My buddies.

Our Pretty Little Girls


17 comments:

  1. I love her answers! Cupcake powers sound awesome! And how sweet that she loves to come home! Thanks for linking up and sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that half her answers involve food. Cupcakes - my kind of girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home is one of my favorite places too! And cupcakes are definitely a contender in the best friend category!! She's precious. I love her answers. Thank you for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, and Home is one of my favorite places too! Marshmallows, yum! I used to smoosh them up in my hands until it was a taffy like substance, yum, sticky but my favorite way to eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cupcakes and marshmallows! She's a girl after my own heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cupcakes as best friends, yes.. although I'd change it for cookies or brownies! ahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girlfriend knows where it's at with the cupcakes! She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness I was seriously cracking up Cupcakes and cupcake power, HECK YES! Girlfriend has it all figured out. *fist bump*

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very vague about who her valentines/bff is ;) Kinsey likes marshmallows too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving this link up! Sometimes cupcakes are my best friends too haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes! Who is your best friend? Cupcakes. Girl, me too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cupcakes for more than one answer, I like how Aria thinks!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is super cute! I love kid interviews!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness! Her answers are the BEST!!! Loved this post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cupcakes are my best friend too! I guess we can share ;) And I'm not sure what cupcake power is, but I want it. Best super power ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.