Thursday, February 4, 2016

Teaching Together Blog Hop #5

Hey, everybody! Welcome to the Teaching Together Blog Hop. I, together with Whitney at Work it Mommy, Amanda at Tickled Pink, Courtney at A+ Life, and Beth at Our Pretty Little Girls, thought that a link up focusing on preschool activities, homeschooling ideas, and play at home learning would be a great way to pool together all sorts of fun and educational resources. A place to share and be inspired. Check back on the original post for full details, and/or on the first, second, third, and fourth blog hops for great ideas!

Today I am sharing one of my favorite little art projects that I do with Aria - alphabet foot print and hand print animals! We've been working on them slowly for a while. But, now that we've made it up to the letter "M" I thought it would be a good time to share.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Teaching Together Blog #5 - Hand print and foot print animal ABCs

 Big A little a, what begins with a...
Sweet Turtle Soup: Teaching Together Blog #5 - Hand print and foot print animal ABCs
 Alligator!

 Big b little b, what begins with b...
Sweet Turtle Soup: Teaching Together Blog #5 - Hand print and foot print animal ABCs
Bear!

Big C little c, what begins with c...
Sweet Turtle Soup: Teaching Together Blog #5 - Hand print and foot print animal ABCs
 Cat!

Big D little d, what begins with d...
Sweet Turtle Soup: Teaching Together Blog #5 - Hand print and foot print animal ABCs
 Deer!

 Big E little e, what begins with e...
Sweet Turtle Soup: Teaching Together Blog #5 - Hand print and foot print animal ABCs
 Elephant!

Big F little f, what begins with f...
Sweet Turtle Soup: Teaching Together Blog #5 - Hand print and foot print animal ABCs
 Fox!

Big G little g, what beings with g...
Sweet Turtle Soup: Teaching Together Blog #5 - Hand print and foot print animal ABCs
 Giraffe!

Big H little h, what begins with h...
Sweet Turtle Soup: Teaching Together Blog #5 - Hand print and foot print animal ABCs
 Hippo!

Big I little i, what begins with i...
Sweet Turtle Soup: Teaching Together Blog #5 - Hand print and foot print animal ABCs
 Ibis!

 Big J little j, what begins with j...
Sweet Turtle Soup: Teaching Together Blog #5 - Hand print and foot print animal ABCs
 Jellyfish!

Big K little k, what begins with k...
Sweet Turtle Soup: Teaching Together Blog #5 - Hand print and foot print animal ABCs
 Kangaroo!

Big L little l, what begins with l...
Sweet Turtle Soup: Teaching Together Blog #5 - Hand print and foot print animal ABCs
 Lion!

 Big M little m, what begins with m...
Sweet Turtle Soup: Teaching Together Blog #5 - Hand print and foot print animal ABCs
 Moose!

And, here is how I've displayed them in her room. I still need to pick up some more Command hooks for a second string, but this is the general idea. I think it is pretty adorable myself.
Sweet Turtle Soup: Teaching Together Blog #5 - Hand print and foot print animal ABCs

Sweet Turtle Soup

Please link up and share your teaching together posts below or on instagram/twitter using  #teachingtogetherbloghop. By linking up with us, you are giving us permission to feature your post. If your post is featured, we will include a picture and a link to your site to share the love. And, mark your calendars for the next Teaching Together Blog Hop on March 3rd!



13 comments:

  1. So cute! I especially love the lion, and the moose is pretty fantastic too! I also love how you displayed them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely over the moon for this idea! Love it, Courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I don't know if there is enough love's in there for how much I truly love this. What a GREAT idea!!! Now if only I could get Mason to do this and find some room to display it... I would SO do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well now I have to go look up an Ibis!!!! I thought it was a flamingo, but it's super cute! Thanks for teaching me about a new animal today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love these! What a fun way to craft and learn at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so so cute! I love the giraffe and fox best!

    Becky
    bybmg

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know how much I am a sucker for hand and foot print stuff! This is super cute and what a great keepsake to have then! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so cute and fun!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So stinking cute!!! I cant believe some of these have been made with feet and hands, they are so detailed; call me impressed (as always!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness these are just the sweetest. I love all of the pictures too :)! Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, this is so cute! You come up with the cutest handprint activities. I'm all, let's see if we can just get the paint on your hand and your hand on the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh. my. goodness. Yes I'm a sucker for hand/footprint art (as frustrating as it can be to make with a 3-year old) and these are stinkin' adorable!! How cute and creative. I'm super impressed! This would make for a really cute book, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How awesome is this? I think that once you decide to not hang them up anymore that you should make an album of them. Definitely a cute keepsake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.