Tuesday, February 16, 2016

A Birthday Throwback

I finally got around to cleaning up my video folder the other day. I've just been tossing them in one spot and calling it a day for months. I'm happy to say that I got them all organized and am now dreading how long it will take for me to transfer them to our external.

But, I did find a few gems. This particular gem is from Aria's 3rd Birthday.




This kid has blown out dozens of candles, yet she forgets how it all works for the big moment.

You can also check out the rest on my vimeo page.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I just love her so much!! Going to find you on snap chat right now because I can't get enough of her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I have so many videos at least you do something with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! That's so cute :) This was the first year that Reese could blow out her candles, and she was pretty proud of herself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is darling! I call that 'performance anxiety' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baha ha! So cute. I love that you kept grabbing her hair, good call mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO sweet!!! I love it! I have so many videos on my phone that I do nothing with. I need to upload them somewhere to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so precious! You are The best at taking videos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.