Thursday, January 14, 2016

The Picture Perfect Project: 12 in 2016 - January

The Picture Perfect Project: 12 in 2016 - January
"Pajama Day"

Good morning, everybody! I'd like to welcome you to the first link-up of a year long photography challenge - The Picture Perfect Project. I am joining up with Beth of Our Pretty Little Girls, Whitney of Work it Mommy, Stephanie of Wife Mommy Me, Elizabeth of Chasin' Mason, and Desiree of Macke Monologues to encourage you to challenge yourself in 2016 to take pictures daily, monthly, weekly, or any combination under the sun. And, then link-up with us on the 2nd Thursday of each month to share your progress. Challenges are always more fun when you do them with friends.

My challenge is "12 in 2016" - taking a photo of Aria once a month all year. Not just any picture (because I can usually be found behind my camera) but a picture where Aria is both looking in my direction and with a genuine smile. Some months are more successful than others but the only picture you regret is the one you don't take.

Sweet Turtle Soup

Please link-up any photography challenge you've been working on this year below! The link-up will be open until the end of the month, so add your link anytime between now and then. You can also  share your pictures on instagram or twitter using #thepictureperfectproject. And, don't forget the next link up is on February 11th.




11 comments:

  1. She is so sweet. You'll love to look back at how she changed!

    Becky
    bybmg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her penguin jammies...do you think they come in my size?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good idea. That picture is adorable but then how could it not be with Aria. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those penguins, we have something very similar too. Genuine smile and looking, check and check!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you do he 12 in a year photos. Cute pjs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute PJs! I have an affinity for penguins :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute she is! And growing too fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you captured all that you wanted in this photo! It's precious. I love Aria photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.