Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Foodie For A Year - Link Up Announcement

I'm excited to let you know about a year long link up today. And, it involves food!

Jamie from The Jamie's + 1, Elizabeth from Chasin' Mason, Sarah from Seeing All Sides, Whitney from Work It Mommy, Jamie from Cocktails & Carseats, and I have decided to join forces this year to bring you "Food For A Year"! A link up to share your recipes every other month starting on Tuesday, February 2nd.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Foodie For A Year - Link Up Announcement

Each of the six months corresponds to a different category: on February 2nd we would love for you to share a Valentine's Day recipe, on April 5th a Brunch recipe, on June 7th a Favorite Summer recipe, on August 2nd an Easy Weeknight recipe, on October 4th a Slow Cooker recipe, and on December 6th a Holiday Treat recipe!

You can also share with us using the #foodieforayear on instagram and twitter!

So, mark your calendars and start brain storming recipes. It's going to be a delicious year.

17 comments:

  1. What fun! I'll have to write this in my calendar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I'll definitely linkup for this! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! So excited to host with you and to see everyone's recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting!! So excited to co host with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! New recipes are always needed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea for a link up! So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! I'm so excited to link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really excited about this link-up. I've been thinking more about doing one recipe a month and this is the perfect way to have prompts to making food fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looooooove this!! This is perfect to push me to bake/cook something different than what's in our boring old rotation. Also. Love that there are dates associated with each link up (rather than the third Wednesday of each month, unless there's a full moon, then the 2 Friday of every month). This makes is a zillion times easier to plan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun!! I use to share so many recipes! Maybe I can join in for a few! I feel like you are all over blog land right now btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very excited about this and finding new recipes to try!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.