Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Year in Review - Sweet Turtle Soup's Top Posts of 2015

In the blink of an eye 2015 will be over and 2016 will be starting fresh. So, with another year closing I thought I'd share both my readers' favorite posts and my personal favorite posts from 2015. One of the best things about keeping a personal blog is the ability to search through it anytime and relive a few captured memories. There are just so many that I love, and I am so grateful that they are preserved for me and my family. I also really appreciate that you enjoy getting a glimpse into this family too. Thank you for a great 2015.

p.s. You can also click on the 'best of' tab at the top for last year's favorite posts!

Reader Favorites:

What to Pack for a Trip to Disney

A Day in the Life - Summer

Big Girl Status - new bed & potty training

Five Toddler Approved Activities

Countdown to Halloween recap #1

Teaching Together Blog Hop #1

SBL - Fingerpaint Outside

Aria's Easter Basket

SBL - Easter Hunt at Epcot

Personal Favorites:

Summer Bucket List - Family Canoe Trip

Aria's Third Birthday Disney Trip

Book + Activities - Bear Wants More

7 Favorite Memories

Jumping Under the Water

12 in 2015 - January

Partin Ranch Corn Maze

SBL - A New Park

Visits with Santa 2015

Have a very merry rest of the year and a fantastic 2016!

8 comments:

  1. 2015 was a pretty stellar year. It's been fun following along on all your adventures! Pretty excited to see what's in store for 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! What a great year you guys had!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had such a great year. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think about 20 of the views you had for the Disney packing post were me - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top Posts are so much fun!!! I know my favorites never get as much attention as they deserve ;) I love all your book + activities, so good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love taking a peak at my stats to see what the most loved posts were!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've LOVED all of those posts!! So excited to see what fun you guys have in store for 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have had a great year friend. Can't wait to follow along and see how 2016 goes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.