Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Secret Santa Mommy & Me Book Exchange Reveal and Link-up!

Today is the day for the big reveal for one of my favorite exchanges - the Secret Santa Mommy & Me Book Exchange! It's my second year hosting this fun exchange, and I have a feeling Ashley, Liz, and I will be back for a third round next year. So, if you didn't get a chance to sign up this year make a mental note to watch out for it sometime next November. If you did sign up this year I can't wait to see what you received, please link up below!

My Secret Santa was Meghan, a non-blogger from Canada! Here is what she so sweetly sent to Aria and me.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Secret Santa Mommy & Me Book Exchange Reveal and Link-up!
Sweet Turtle Soup - Secret Santa Mommy & Me Book Exchange Reveal and Link-up!
Sweet Turtle Soup - Secret Santa Mommy & Me Book Exchange Reveal and Link-up!Sweet Turtle Soup - Secret Santa Mommy & Me Book Exchange Reveal and Link-up!
Sweet Turtle Soup - Secret Santa Mommy & Me Book Exchange Reveal and Link-up!
Sweet Turtle Soup - Secret Santa Mommy & Me Book Exchange Reveal and Link-up!
Sweet Turtle Soup - Secret Santa Mommy & Me Book Exchange Reveal and Link-up!
Aria so generously opened both her book and my book!

I was excited to receive Cinder by Marissa Meyer. It had been on my to read list for a long time. I've since read it along with the following three books in the series....and a few of the bonus short stories as well. It was a totally fun YA read. I can't stay away from that stuff.

We also love the crayon book as Aria calls it. I'm happy to add it to our collection. I haven't gotten my hands on the second crayon book, but I bet it is just as darling. 

A big thank you to Meghan!

I just so happened to be Meghan's Secret Santa as well. Since she doesn't have a blog I'll share what Aria and I sent to her and Avery here. Aria picked out the babylit book Emma and A Charlie Brown Christmas for Avery, and I picked out Winter Street by Elin Hilderbrand for Meghan. I hope they have all been enjoyed this Christmas!

Sweet Turtle Soup

Now it is your turn to share what you received from your Secret Santa! Don't forget you can share on Instagram or Twitter with #SecretSantaBookExchange as well.



15 comments:

  1. I'm a YA fiction lover as well! Santa may need to throw that into my stocking! ;) Haha, Aria's book looks so cute! Seeing all these children's books is making my Christmas list grow...because, you know, we need them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun exchange. We love The Day the Crayons Quit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun books! I love YA books too, so I'll have to check out that one you got. Thanks for organizing this again this year- I love this exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for organizing this wonderful exchange!! I look forward to working with you next year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wrapping paper! And the crayon books are the best. They are so clever. Thanks for hosting this fun exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Cinder! I need to check that out... looks intriguing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty wrapping paper! And wow, you're a fast reader! So sweet of Aria to unwrap your book for you ;) Such a fun exchange, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That wrapping paper is so cute! And you are a fast reader, I'll have to go look up Cinder, big sucker here for YA books, hehe, no thinking involved, yes please! And we love the crayon book, we gave it to a few people last year when I discovered it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love that Crayon book!! Such a fun exchange! Thanks again for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the way from Canada? Wow!
    We are big Crayon book fans, too! We don't has he second one either, but it's on our list of ones we'd like to add to our collection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Day the Crayons Quit is a great book! We love it in our house. There is a sequel to it as well. :) Thanks for hosting! I'm still waiting on my package, but I'm excited about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You guys better host again, seriously this is my most anticipated exchange of the year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The kids are always so generous like that arent they?! That crayon book looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So what do you think of the crayon book? I"ve seen it floating around for awihle but I'm not sure. Sometimes books that get a lot of hype I shy away from. Love the wrapping paper your partner used too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.