Tuesday, December 1, 2015
My Christmas Wish List
1. LePen - New pens for my new planner. I hear that these work great, and I want all of the colors!
2. Tiny Galaxies earrings - Aren't these earrings lovely? There are so many pretty pretty options that it's hard to pick just one.
3. Toms Wedges - As an alternative to the flip flops on those delightfully cool days.
4. Julep Nail Polish - This holiday set is so festive. And, there is no such thing as too much nail polish.
5. Gift Cards - Disney and Starbucks gift cards, what more could a girl ask for?
6. Jeni's Ice Cream - The gift of yummy ice cream! Yes, please.
7. Naked Palette - All the fun shades. Any of the Naked palettes really. 1, 2, 3...I'm not picky.
8. The Pioneer Woman's New Cookbook - I love The Pioneer Woman so naturally I need all of her cookbooks.
9. Tripod - My tripod cracked recently making it not so useful anymore. This makes me sad. So a new one is at the top of my list.