Tuesday, December 1, 2015

My Christmas Wish List

Sweet Turtle Soup - My Christmas Wish List
[ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 ]

1. LePen - New pens for my new planner. I hear that these work great, and I want all of the colors!

2. Tiny Galaxies earrings - Aren't these earrings lovely? There are so many pretty pretty options that it's hard to pick just one.

3. Toms Wedges - As an alternative to the flip flops on those delightfully cool days.

4. Julep Nail Polish - This holiday set is so festive. And, there is no such thing as too much nail polish.

5. Gift Cards - Disney and Starbucks gift cards, what more could a girl ask for?

6. Jeni's Ice Cream - The gift of yummy ice cream! Yes, please.

7. Naked Palette - All the fun shades. Any of the Naked palettes really. 1, 2, 3...I'm not picky.

8. The Pioneer Woman's New Cookbook - I love The Pioneer Woman so naturally I need all of her cookbooks.

9. Tripod - My tripod cracked recently making it not so useful anymore. This makes me sad. So a new one is at the top of my list.

18 comments:

  1. Love your gift ideas! I want that cookbook so bad. I love Pioneer Woman! I hope those gifts find their way under your tree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lists! You can never go wrong with gift cards, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Love the earrings and booties! And Naked palettes - yes!! I have two and I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good ones! I have a tripod on my amazon wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Disney and Starbucks gift cards are on my list too :) I haven't heard of those pens, but they're pretty! The tripod is a good idea; I still need one of those. Making Christmas lists are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those wedges! Oh my! And those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im a gift card gal too! If you get the TOMS wedges let me know if theyre comfy, I can't do uncomfortable shoes. I will always associate Ree with you, I make her creamy herbed potatoes every year for Thanksgiving and yup, they made me think of you lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want LePens too! The perfect stocking stuffer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list, I've been wanting those Toms wedges for years. I hope you get it ALL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm, ice cream for Christmas. How come I never thought of that??

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you get the LePens, let me know how they work. I've been looking for some new ones for my planner but I need to make sure they don't bleed through the back. I HATE that. I wish Amazon would give you more info because I always have tons in my cart and am afraid to pull the trigger and buy them!
    Also, YES to the Disney and Starbucks gift cards!!! I'm trying to convince Seth that Mason and I need Disney passes so all the gift cards would be helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent list! I hope you get all of it and then some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pens for the planner? Yes! Those earrings? Too cute! The wedges?! Need! And Starbucks and Disney? You speak my love language. I hope you get your whole list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Le Pens, wedges, and Pioneer Woman...sounds like the perfect Christmas wish list to me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm interested to hear about how the pens work! I fully support the purchase of Toms booties. I love mine x 2!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh what a great list! I've heard awesome things about those pens I hope you love them! Also starbucks and ice cream -- looks like a perfect list to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can I just copy your list? Because YES! This is awesome and I want all of those same things. I hope you get all that you wished for!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your list so simple yet handy. I put mine together and I have a lot of techie/camera gadgets on it.... I didn't feel very girly, but hey its what I want! I hope you get everything you wished for!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.