Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas 2015

We had ourselves a merry little Christmas. A morning full of surprises for one lucky little girl and lots of gift unwrapping. Out of all the new presents Aria received I think her most favorite is the swing daddy put in the tree for her. When she saw it she said "Daddy made a swing for me! Thank you daddy!". Chris got a fitbit, Baxter and Lizzy got new pillows for their crates, and I'm the proud new owner of a shiny tripod. A very merry Christmas spent together indeed.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Christmas 2015
Sweet Turtle Soup - Christmas 2015
Sweet Turtle Soup - Christmas 2015
Sweet Turtle Soup - Christmas 2015
Sweet Turtle Soup - Christmas 2015
Sweet Turtle Soup - Christmas 2015
Sweet Turtle Soup - Christmas 2015
Sweet Turtle Soup - Christmas 2015
Sweet Turtle Soup - Christmas 2015

I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas!


15 comments:

  1. Love all the outdoors toys. Looks like a fun day for all. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great success to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fabulous day - Merry Christmas! That swing is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that swing and trampoline! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The swing picture is so perfect, she looks so happy! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks so happy! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that swing! I'm glad you all had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THAT SWING!!!! Seriously, SO awesome!!! I want one of those for me. You know, if I had a tree to hang it from ;) Sounds like you guys had an amazing Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the swing.. she looks so happy!
    we have that trampoline.. the boys love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that swing looks amazing!

    I got a tripod too! So now I have two the busted one Russ rigged and a really fancy shmancy new one that I will use instead!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! I love what she said about the swing :D What a cool trampoline too! What kind of fitbit did Chris get? I have one but haven't used it in a long time. I'm hoping to be more motivated now that I'm wearing it again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a wonderful time! How did she like her safety scissors?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great day! LOVE that swing! The seat looks big?? Good for safety--and little booties!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a great Christmas! I am loving all of Aria's new outdoor goodies. Those are just perfect! Your backyard and deck are just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.