Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Secret Santa Mommy & Me Book Exchange - Announcement!

Ashley from Everything's Hunky Dorey, Liz from Chasin' Mason, and I are so very excited to announce the 2nd Annual Secret Santa Mommy & Me Book Exchange!

Now that Halloween is behind us we all know that everyone has Christmas on the brain. What better way to kick off the most wonderful time of the year than with a fun book exchange?! And you are invited!
Secret Santa Mommy & Me Book Exchange - Announcement!
 Nothing sounds better than curling up with the kiddos and reading books on cold days. Plus it's a great way to meet new mamas!

If you need any ideas for children's Christmas books check out the list I made last year or peruse my books label, which is full of our favorites.

If you want to participate please make sure you send an email to
 secretsanta.mommyandme@gmail.com
by November 8th. Look for your partner's information on or around November 9th. Then mail your gift no later then November 23rd and come back to link-up on December 9th on any of our blogs! If you do not have a blog but want to participate that's perfectly fine, you can use #SecretSantaBookExchange on Instgram & Twitter!

Sweet Turtle Soup

We hope you will join us in this Secret Santa fun!

12 comments:

  1. Cute idea! And I love the graphic for the swap too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had SO much fun doing this last year, that I am totally doing it again this year! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily & Ben love to read. I love reading to them, I'm just not much of a reader myself unless it is on my phone during a nursing sesh or a cookbook. ha! i love reading cookbooks! Finding the time to read an actual book is just so difficult! Sounds like such a fun exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank y'all for putting this together. I am so excited about it. We are book obsessed over here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO excited to do this! I already RSVP'd that we're in!
    Thanks for putting this together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You already KNOW I signed up! Favorite exchange EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so fun. And dare I say, festive?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excited for this! Working on our books lists now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I signed up right away and can't wait to shop/mail/mingle with a new blogger!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.