Monday, November 30, 2015

Holiday Home Tour Link-Up Announcement

Holiday Home Tour Link-Up Announcement

I love this time of year. Putting up the Christmas tree and hanging lights and favorite ornaments on it. Seeing Aria's excitement to turn on the lights every morning. Driving around when evening hits and spotting houses with decorations lit up. It just puts a smile on my face. Decorating for Christmas is almost as much fun as the holiday itself. Listening to carols while pulling out decorations that bring back fond memories. It is fun to decide what to put up, what to add to the collection, and how to change it up each year, but it is even better when it is all done and you can enjoy it.

I know I'm not alone in my love for holiday decorations. So, Beth, Sarah, and I are hosting a Holiday Home Tour link-up. It's really as simple as it sounds. Showcase any or all of your home decor in a post, and link up with us between Monday, December 14th and Christmas day. Big, small, simple, elaborate, homemade, handed down, worth an arm and a leg, etc we'd love to see it all.

We hope you will come join us and share how you've decked the halls this year!
Sweet Turtle Soup


13 comments:

  1. Can't wait! I already have my pictures taken, since I was going to do a post already, but now I can link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!!! I will be joining in on this linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait! Love holiday tours in other people's homes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm totally doing this! I have a task set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love love to see how others decorate for the holiday. Looking forward to this one. Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!! already on the blog calendar! Now to take pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh now you know I'm such a sucker for this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun!! We are in the midst of decorating and I love sharing all the festive goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely joining in for this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to share our Christmas decorations--when I get them up! ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.