1. Books, books, books - You can never have too many books.
2. Magna Doodle - I think Aria would get some good use out of this on our car rides to Disney World.
3. Art supplies - We are big on making the crafts, so art supplies are always welcome.
4. Soccer ball - This is one of the few things I could get Aria to tell me that she wanted for Christmas. Plus, princesses.
5. Cool weather clothes & Pajamas - If you wear it the weather will come, yes? Aria only has a handful of long sleeves and not a single jacket to call her own. I also recently realized she outgrew her pajamas. Size 3T all around.
6. Duplos - It's time to graduate from her Mega Bloks to Duplos.
7. Kitchen Accessories - Aria plays with her kitchen on the daily so some new kitchen accessories would be well loved.
8. Water Pipes - Anything to make bath time more fun. Something tells me that mom would have just as much fun with these as well.
9. Family Games - Christmas is the best time to add a new family game to the collection.
What are you most excited to give your kid(s) this year?