Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sweet Sunday

September 27th - October 3rd
All of our simple and sweet moments from the past week.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
This is her mom-told-me-not-to-go-into-the-grass-but-I-am-anyways face...

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
Morning hair, don't care!

Have a sweet Sunday!

p.s. Don't forget that tomorrow is the first Countdown to Halloween link up! We are just back from a little kick off to October getaway that I can't wait to share with you. See you tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Is she always that happy when she wakes up? Total cutie. I can't wait to see what other people are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell her to stop growing already!!!! It kills me. She has great hair by the way. Morning or naughty... Either way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is precious even with morning hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Girlfriend has some great volume in that morning hair photo :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at those blond curls, so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.